Mega Thread 2013: Trade Hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

Brennan is a weird one. His best is great and his bad is really bad.

Rischa is just a shadow of his Brissy days. No idea what's going on with him.

Rischa only really had one good year which was what GC recruited him on.

I have no idea to be honest - I'm guessing if it were to happen it would be for something like a third round pick?

I disagree with this.

If you read between the lines and have listened to what Swann has said over the past few weeks - we are looking to make some major changes to personnel and a large number of players will be turned over; I'm thinking somewhere around 8 players?

I doubt we'd be able to bring in another 8 quality listed/senior players ... we'll look to the draft as well and need to maximise our position within the first 2 rounds (and early third round).

No point Carlton overhauling the list and accumulate a bunch of 18 y.o. Free Agency and players on final year of contract will be targeted first imo.

Lenny Hayes, Simon Black, Daniel Kerr, Darren Glass, Adam Selwood, Dean Cox, Kane Cornes are all on the wanted list for GWS like they did with Cornes, Power, McDonald etc in first year.

If they could add Franklin and a couple of the above without giving up anything they would be in a good position to attract the premium talent with pick 1 as prospective recruits would feel they could improve rapidly.

Rubbish

McInnes (21)
Tuohy (22)
Jamison (27)
Henderson (23)
Murphy (25)
Gibbs(24)
Kreuzer(24)
Yarran(22)
Graham (18)
Walker (27)
Garlett (23)
Betts (26)
Menzel (18)
Watson (21)

Solid core group of players for at least another five years.

Judd (29)
Carrazzo (29)
Scotland (32)
Simpson (28)
Waite (30)

Other than Scotland and Waite I see the rest playing on for at least another two years.

Yes we need to find at least three quality players two of them being key forwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You really are an idiot aren't you?

Too hard for you to understand?

The player is eligible to field offers from all rival AFL clubs.

If he wishes to change clubs, the player must decide on the best offer of his choice from one rival club.

His club has the right to match the presented offer.

If the club matches the offer, he may choose to remain with his original club, seek a trade or enter the Draft.

If the club does not or can not match the offer, the player can move to the new club of his choice.

His original club will receive a compensation pick for the loss of the player, on an AFL-determined formula to apply where clubs lose more free agents than they gain in any single transfer period.

Too hard for you to understand?

The player is eligible to field offers from all rival AFL clubs.

If he wishes to change clubs, the player must decide on the best offer of his choice from one rival club.

His club has the right to match the presented offer.

If the club matches the offer, he may choose to remain with his original club, seek a trade or enter the Draft.

If the club does not or can not match the offer, the player can move to the new club of his choice.

His original club will receive a compensation pick for the loss of the player, on an AFL-determined formula to apply where clubs lose more free agents than they gain in any single transfer period.

So that would leave hawthorn with two top twenty picks which they could use to get a midfielder to replace Sewell which is what the hawthorn poster who you quoted was suggesting. You are a peanut.

So that would leave hawthorn with two top twenty picks which they could use to get a midfielder to replace Sewell which is what the hawthorn poster who you quoted was suggesting. You are a peanut.

What on earth are you talking about? I don't understand gibberish. lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2013: Trade Hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back