List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Discussion Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the sound of Max (mason) Cox (bigger than sandilands and a good athlete) and Justin Weasly (Highest vertical jump recorded at any combine as well as recording a good 20 metre sprint). Hope we sign one of them up as international rookie. Good project with our ruck stocks being so shallow. With a couple of our recruiters over there for the combine, hopefully there is a good chance we will sign one of them up.

Last edited:

Love the sound of Max Cox (bigger than sandilands and a good athlete) and Justin Weasly (Highest vertical jump recorded at any combine as well as recording a good 20 metre sprint). Hope we sign one of them up as international rookie. Good project with our ruck stocks being so shallow. With a couple of our recruiters over there for the combine, hopefully there is a good chance we will sign one of them up.
Sounds good. How will we go developing him would be interesting to see.

at a late pick I wwould love for us to have a look at Darcy Hourigan, is a real talent.

Just the player we need.

Love the sound of Max Cox (bigger than sandilands and a good athlete) and Justin Weasly (Highest vertical jump recorded at any combine as well as recording a good 20 metre sprint). Hope we sign one of them up as international rookie. Good project with our ruck stocks being so shallow. With a couple of our recruiters over there for the combine, hopefully there is a good chance we will sign one of them up.

This made me LOL.

Who do you like in that 20s-30s range?

Heaps of names. Won't rank them as yet but right now there is significantly more names on the board as afl prospects than say last year.

I think teams picking in the 40's this year will still be able to get high talent players. It's why I'm so enthused by getting as many picks as possible at under 40 - 45 as possible.

We need our talent level to rise. Enough of scraps. No more Petterds. More McDonoughs if you know what I mean.

Is this year draft also compromised, or will we get a pick around 3 to 5 as this is likely chance to our ladder position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not much of a draftee watcher, but, max cox is a brilliant name! His parents must have been stoned ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back