List Mgmt. 2014 Trade and Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we won the trade period yet?

It's going pretty well so far...

Model_3c9a13_1905093.gif

I luv the passion in here! I understand Phillroo u believe majak and wallace are our future!! Bahaha
I believe Majak and Wallace are the future teach then well and let them lead the way.

Because I've freakin had enough of North Melbourne walking in anyone's shadow, if they fail or succeed at least .

Out of contract players aged 24 or under are restricted FAs anyway, so not sure why you've posted some crackpot theory that players can just walk to a club of their choice after their initial rookie contract.
Hahahahahaha surely you of all people aren't going to post actual rules are you FFS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lake is a gorilla defender but Buddy kicked 4 on him. Hawthorn won in the midfield. It all starts there. We have Thompson, Grima and Hansen for now with Tippett and Delaney developing.

IMO he's only really worth playing as a half forward.

Well we played Adams there for most of the year in dissapointing fashion. If higgins comes in with form then we will clearly be a better team.

Adams would avoid set shots from 35 out for christ sake.

Nahas would avoid them from 15 out.

We need footskills. Higgins provides them.

Lake is a gorilla defender but Buddy kicked 4 on him. Hawthorn won in the midfield. It all starts there. We have Thompson, Grima and Hansen for now with Tippett and Delaney developing.

For us i wouldve thought Hansen a better option for Franklin, Lake if we had him on Tippett and Thompson doing the intercept thing. Id be all for getting, even if its one year, thats valuable development we can get into Tippett and or Delaney, maybe even Tarrant as some have suggested.

What's the general consensus about Higgins on this board?
There is no consensus. To put it in terms of your avatar, some think he's the George Clooney of Batmen (shizen), some think he's Val Kilmer (average), and some might think he's Bale or Keaton (good), and some aren't so sure aka Ben Affleck (reserving judgment until we see his performance). I've lost it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back