Mod. Notice 2015 Bay 13 Feedback and Suggestions Thread

What are your thoughts on the current state of Bay 13?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your elias won you didn't do shit Bobby :drunk::straining::thumbsu:
Piss off Russell I won that fair and square and I should have enjoyed premium BigFooty access. Instead I got a perma ban for **** all!

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/bigfooty-com-tipping-2013-winners.998003/
AlterRob scored 7 in round 23, beating HBK and PieBeast (on 6 each) to come first!

PieBeast scored 8 in round 22, beating HBK (on 7) to come second!

HBK619 takes third place!

Fellas, send me your names and addresses for cheques, or bank details for a direct deposit: chief@bigfooty.com

Thanks to everyone for playing this year!

tipping.jpg

Instead I got a perma ban for **** all!
I heard you were permabanned because the mods are prejudiced against Christian Rock. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Piss off Russell I won that fair and square and I should have enjoyed premium BigFooty access. Instead I got a perma ban for **** all!

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/bigfooty-com-tipping-2013-winners.998003/

View attachment 201527
It seems like you have too much time on your hands.

Maybe you need a job.

We have PSO Information Session's each week where we present an outline of the details the role, the requirements, working hours and all the things you need to begin and succeed in your career as a Protective Services Officer. A Protective Services Officer and Recruitment staff will be on hand to answer any questions you may have about the recruitment process or what the role entails.

(Although these are not mandatory, we highly advise you book in to assess that the career is right for you!)

It seems like you have too much time on your hands.

Maybe you need a job.

We have PSO Information Session's each week where we present an outline of the details the role, the requirements, working hours and all the things you need to begin and succeed in your career as a Protective Services Officer. A Protective Services Officer and Recruitment staff will be on hand to answer any questions you may have about the recruitment process or what the role entails.

(Although these are not mandatory, we highly advise you book in to assess that the career is right for you!)
Top notch elias bro...:$:$:thumbsu:

Both me and my eliases have made appearances in Melbourne preview threads. :p
Unless you quoted Shakespeare they probably didn't understand you :p

One in 5 main board threads that get kicked down have some mirth. But I get more mirth when a main boarder gets all irate about the thread ending in the Bay and he then gets eviscerated.
Haha remember that guy Modified Dog or whatever he was called. He went through my entire posting history, and was quoting stuff from 5 years ago:eek:. He was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back