Mod. Notice 2015 Bay 13 Feedback and Suggestions Thread

What are your thoughts on the current state of Bay 13?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No, quite sober and relaxed, reclining supine upon my couch and feeling the summer breeze as it drifts through the window.

Are you still concerned about Cam's welfare and what mean old GWS are doing to him?
My good man, I'm pleased to hear you've found a lounge chair of robust enough construction to hold your lethargic mass. My compliments to the welder.

As to the matter of the future Fremantle star, well I don't doubt that he's having some difficulties with that amateur organisation. While it will be tough in the short term, this hardship will forge a stronger character - similar to your string of collapsed couches leading to the forging of your current one.

Enjoy that summer breeze.

5313QQe.gif

My good man, I'm pleased to hear you've found a lounge chair of robust enough construction to hold your lethargic mass. My compliments to the welder.

As to the matter of the future Fremantle star, well I don't doubt that he's having some difficulties with that amateur organisation. While it will be tough in the short term, this hardship will forge a stronger character - similar to your string of collapsed couches leading to the forging of your current one.

You may have him mixed up with Marto_ . Dibbles is the one with the thin wrists and pristine white leather couch Stonzo. He also has matching pants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, he's got all you Cockburnians doing a merry, frothy jig in a couple of other freds. All over a ponce with a pony tail with a bad case of homesickness and NFI what a contract is;)

I highly doubt that, the guy is a simpleton that makes Tyreboyz look like a MENSA member.

Yeah Stronzo don't confuse me with that fatty Marto please. He's the ultimate couch destroyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back