Mod. Notice 2015 GF Ticketing; please don't post telephone numbers - use the PM system

Remove this Banner Ad

Gday guys, i've secured a ticket right in the middle of the hawks cheer squad, problem is i'm a West Coast supporter! Would there be anyone interested in a trade to pretty much anywhere else (seated)? Thanks!
Hi, just checking you got he updated info on the mcg page- wce cheer squad in 'M3, Hawks in M33. The afl lists them as the other way round but this is incorrect. We are in m3 behind wce cheer squad

Got 2x Adult and 1x Concession tickets, Level 1 M36. I may be interested in swapping for 2,3 or 4.
I mean level 2, 3 or 4

Interested to know if anyone got tickets to to AFL front bar today. I've missed out on tickets to the game and then missed this, which looked like it might be an ok way to spend the day, then head into ground after the game (if all went well).

Is entry all by names on the 'door'?

There is a shit load on gumtree mate :)

Interested to know if anyone got tickets to to AFL front bar today. I've missed out on tickets to the game and then missed this, which looked like it might be an ok way to spend the day, then head into ground after the game (if all went well).

Is entry all by names on the 'door'?

Plenty for sale on ebay and gumtree mate.

Wanted: 2 face value tickets anywhere! My wife and I are 10 & 15 year Hawks members, sadly we missed out on the ballot. Thanks.

Still in hope that anyone wants to swap their 2 X Bottom level (not standing)for my 2 top level seats in the southern stand. Plus the difference as required!
Just a hopeful bump. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have 2 tickets for seats in M56 row B! Value is $340 each ticket!

Looking to swap for 2 tickets on level 4 worth $220 each with the difference paid my way!

If anyone is keen let me know!
Thank you so much for doing the deal I swapped two tickets in Q34 for two tickets in M56 plus the difference in face value ie. 220 compared with 340. Great when Hawk supporters can work together. thanks again. GO HAWKS

Hey fellow Hawks supporters. I'm after a seated ticket anywhere in the MCG. Please PM me if you have one available for sale.

Go Hawks!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back