Mod. Notice 2015 GF Ticketing; please don't post telephone numbers - use the PM system

Remove this Banner Ad

2 x STANDING ROOM TICKETS - Section M18

Willing to swap for x2 Seats (preferably on level 1 or 2 as my mum is scared of heights ie. Level 4) and pay difference in cash.

Please PM if interested.

I have 1 concession ticket for a seat in Q2-2 row aa Im looking to SWAP for 1 standing room in M20 or close by plus difference obviously. I think its a Cat 6 so about $30. (but not 100% yet)

As its concession and im looking only for standing in AFL members only it will need to either be a concession standing room or it will need to be done in the ground.

Will someone be able to enter the southern stand with an AFL members ticket, swap with me an then I go around to the memebrs ? is that even allowed ?

I've got two AFL members seats that cost me more than what I can afford (I was desperate!). I'd prefer to stand, so if you have standing room tickets and would like to swap (plus cash), send me a PM.

Seats are in a premium position and are together.
Hi mate. Happy to buy your tickets. How much are you selling for? I have one afl membership but require 2 tickets to take my old man

Apparently there is some confusion about which end the cheer squad is at. They've been told I one thing but now someone is saying the opposite.

Apparently there is some confusion about which end the cheer squad is at. They've been told I one thing but now someone is saying the opposite.

The Hawthorn cheer squad has been in M33 the past three seasons. More then likely to be in M33 again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anybody know where afl members q 23 would be seated I had someone wanting to sell me them but I don't know where they are at the g are they high up? Mcg experts?

Question... lucky to be offered an AFL membership ticket with my friend and the ticket I will use has a family member's name that isn't mine. What risk of being refused entry as my name isn't on the ticket?

Q Level is 4th level
Q23 is located around half forward flank

You will get a great view from there :thumbsu:

don't think the seller was impressed i asked where it was seated lost contact with him....ANYBODY got 1 ticket or two doesn't matter thats not high up willing to sell..PM ME.running out of time for airfares out of brisbane

Missed out on the ballot unfortunately. If anyone has any sort of ticket they are willing to sell I would be happy to buy - send me a pm :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2015 GF Ticketing; please don't post telephone numbers - use the PM system

Remove this Banner Ad

Back