Mod. Notice 2015 GF Ticketing; please don't post telephone numbers - use the PM system

Remove this Banner Ad

First time posting - Is the ballot still underway? I have a husband and 9 year old daughter travelling to Melbourne and we are awaiting ballot results (Silver Interstate and Gold members). We are from North West WA so tickets are a must and we are now quite anxious about tickets!!

First time posting - Is the ballot still underway? I have a husband and 9 year old daughter travelling to Melbourne and we are awaiting ballot results (Silver Interstate and Gold members). We are from North West WA so tickets are a must and we are now quite anxious about tickets!!
I would say it is over unfortunately. West Coast members will be processed today. Last year I received notification at about 9pm at night in my Ticketek account.

I would say it is over unfortunately. West Coast members will be processed today. Last year I received notification at about 9pm at night in my Ticketek account.

Oh no! Looks like I'll be glued to my computer to try and find alternative tickets then. If anyone has any they are willing to sell, please let me know!

Hey guys,

I have x2 Standing tickets in M20 (on the wing)

Looking to swap for 2 Seats? Will pay the price difference.

Great opportunity if you enjoy the atmosphere of standing with fellow Hawks supporters, and you can pocket some cash too.

Please PM me :thumbsu:

Check your Ticketek account transaction history.

Been charged $760 which I guess equates to 2 x $380 (category 2). Same as last year when we were directly behind cheersquad. Would love something similar.

Edit: M57. Opposite end to last year but similar type seats.

I have 2 tix directly behind the cheersquad if you're interested in swapping? Haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anybody who has two tickets in reasonable non nose bleed seats up in the sky please pm me..but not standing PM me just putting it out there....one can hope.

Ive been an adult 11 game member for 21 years consecutively ,club volunteer from 1997 till early 2000's .... desparately seeking *1* ticket as I have no chance of getting a ticket in category 3 :-(((((. Please inbox me if you can help!!!

Full member yeah? First year of silver for me and after being Hawthorn club gold (guaranteed) the last few years, I'm quite nervous about having to chance it on Tuesday.

What happens on Tuesday? I didn't think there was any more ticket sales available?

Hey mate, by concourse do you mean standing?

I have 2 standing looking to swap.. Please PM me if you are keen?

I didn't expect a response so soon.

I've been told by the person I'm going with is happy to sit where we are; I jumped the gun a bit. Sorry.

Hope you find what you're after

I got section Q2-2, row BB. Does anyone know what the "-2" means?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

That's the expected temperature up there in those seats ;) No, I'm also in Q2-2 a couple of rows back in DD, I think it just means the upper part of Q2. Personally I don't mind the nose bleeds, had them for '12 and '14. Great view of everything going on and the way the G has been designed you still sort of feel close-ish to the action. I'm just so thrilled to be there.

Good luck to those looking for tix / upgrading. Go Hawks

Nervously waiting until Tuesday morning to see if I can snag a ticket as an AFL silver member. I've been able to the last 2 years against freo and sydney.

Was going to cough up for members dining lunch this year so I can end the nervous wait tomorrow morning and not sit in the nose bleeds. Unfortunately they sold out, unlike last year for silvers. Would have been $780, so effectively $400 bucks for a much better seat, lunch and a few beers.

Any updates on how the afl members sales are going would be appreciated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2015 GF Ticketing; please don't post telephone numbers - use the PM system

Remove this Banner Ad

Back