Mod. Notice 2015 GF Ticketing; please don't post telephone numbers - use the PM system

Remove this Banner Ad

Question... lucky to be offered an AFL membership ticket with my friend and the ticket I will use has a family member's name that isn't mine. What risk of being refused entry as my name isn't on the ticket?

I'm not an AFL member but I understand that if a person is caught holding a ticket in the name of an AFL/MCC member and he/she isn't the AFL/MCC member than he/she would be refused entry and the membership may be cancelled.

I think there are threads on the main board about this topic.

Question... lucky to be offered an AFL membership ticket with my friend and the ticket I will use has a family member's name that isn't mine. What risk of being refused entry as my name isn't on the ticket?

Just make sure the people you go with who have legitimate tickets go towards the clipboard people checking memberships.

You need to avoid them, so go when it's at its busiest.

I always create diversions to ensure more people get in.

I'm not an AFL member but I understand that if a person is caught holding a ticket in the name of an AFL/MCC member and he/she isn't the AFL/MCC member than he/she would be refused entry and the membership may be cancelled.

I think there are threads on the main board about this topic.

Correct. It's easy to avoid the clipboards, but I have been checked (2013).

It's a big risk for a Full AFL member

Anybody got a ticket or two on lower levels M,N,P no Q on the MCG can't deal with heights... Running out of time to book anything from Brisbane.... Airlines , a place to stay... PM me:)

Last edited:
Correct. It's easy to avoid the clipboards, but I have been checked (2013).

It's a big risk for a Full AFL member

But they're not checking for ticket to member barcode match, correct? Just want to see an AFL Membership card?

Does anyone know if someone with a standing room ticket in the AFL members eg M20 will be able to scan in to the southern stand ?

Does anyone know if someone with a standing room ticket in the AFL members eg M20 will be able to scan in to the southern stand ?

That is Southern Stand. Once in the AFL members, you can walk wherever you want outside the MCC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys I have two concession in standing room. Obviously it's no good for my kids as they wont see a thing. Has anyone ever had any luck upgrading a concession ticket to a full adult with ticketek?

have they sent confirmation emails out yet? I haven't received mine yet but can see tickets allocated in my ticketek account

where are standing rooms at the G got a guy offering me two don't really want to stand:( do you see anything if you stand?

Just flew in from overseas and looking for a ticket.. If you have one you're willing to part with hit me up with a PM..

Happy to compensate you for your troubles.

Just found out where my seat is . I registered for myself(Kennedy Club member) and a friend (Gold Member)
so both PRIORITY ONE. We have been allocated seats in Q34-2 ROW Y
Are these about the worst seats available??? ( in the clouds,about as far back as possible and behind the goals)
Someone please tell me I am wrong. $800 for 2 shit seats

wheres ground bay 173-174 can't see it on any maps of the g or can't locate it...??????????

Last edited:
I've got two AFL members seats that cost me more than what I can afford (I was desperate!). I'd prefer to stand, so if you have standing room tickets and would like to swap (plus cash), send me a PM.

Seats are in a premium position (m16 on ground level-perfect!) and are together.

Just found out where my seat is . I registered for myself(Kennedy Club member) and a friend (Gold Member)
so both PRIORITY ONE. We have been allocated seats in Q34-2 ROW Y
Are these about the worst seats available??? ( in the clouds,about as far back as possible and behind the goals)
Someone please tell me I am wrong. $800 for 2 shit seats

Seats are fine. Don't think because you are KC, you get good prime seats. It's a crap shoot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2015 GF Ticketing; please don't post telephone numbers - use the PM system

Remove this Banner Ad

Back