Mod. Notice 2015 GF Ticketing; please don't post telephone numbers - use the PM system

Remove this Banner Ad

What bay is that?? They release them by bays so this would be a good indication of how many are left.

From what I could tell last year, they didn't release by bay so much as row. The last half dozen rows will likely be available, and, hopefully, some standing room.

Hi all, looking for a GF ticket to hopefully see the Hawks make it three in a row this weekend. If anyone has a spare ticket going, it would be much appreciated!

From what I could tell last year, they didn't release by bay so much as row. The last half dozen rows will likely be available, and, hopefully, some standing room.
There would be a much better atmosphere in standing than way back at the top of the 4th level (I was there in 2012 and it was not fun!). Hopefully there will be some standing for AFL Silver Members tomorrow.

Hey guys,

I know its a long shot, but am chasing 1 GF ticket.

Please let me know if you have any available, or know of anyone that has one.

Cheers,

There would be a much better atmosphere in standing than way back at the top of the 4th level (I was there in 2012 and it was not fun!). Hopefully there will be some standing for AFL Silver Members tomorrow.

If they're not sold out now, unlikely they will be by 5pm.

*BUMP*
Ive been an adult 11 game member for 21 years consecutively ,club volunteer from 1997 till early 2000's .... desparately seeking *1* ticket as I have no chance of getting a ticket in category 3 :-(((((. Please inbox me if you can help!!!

*BUMP*
Ive been an adult 11 game member for 21 years consecutively ,club volunteer from 1997 till early 2000's .... desparately seeking *1* ticket as I have no chance of getting a ticket in category 3 :-(((((. Please inbox me if you can help!!!
I may be able to help you with a standing ticket...Just need to see if I can...thats if your interested in standing...PM me

Anyone out there interested in buying 2 tickets in Q34 row Y (ie midway in level 4 behind goals) at face value 380 each.I'm after one ticket on level one (away from goals) at face value.

Anyone out there interested in buying 2 tickets in Q34 row Y (ie midway in level 4 behind goals) at face value 380 each.I'm after one ticket on level one (away from goals) at face value.

Those are category 5 tickets....and you want category 2 prices? Or did you buy at a premium?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I may have a ticket (concession) q55r, if ticketek will hand over the tickets. I had to use my mothers credit card since ticketek rejected my card (they couldn't tell me why, said a 'system error') so didn't wanna take the risk of missing out. Now they deny Leong me pick them up even with proof of the card. Didn't need any proof before taking the money ;)

Those are category 5 tickets....and you want category 2 prices? Or did you buy at a premium?
Yes I paid Premium price for LEVEL 4 tickets ....its a ripoff. I have spent hours today complaining to Ticketek and HAWKS MEMBERS DEPT about the unbelievable so called ''Randomisation System " that Ticketek calls FAIR
My Hawthorn mate(Gold Member) who has the other ticket has pulled out so now I have 2 tickets

I may have a ticket (concession) q55r, if ticketek will hand over the tickets. I had to use my mothers credit card since ticketek rejected my card (they couldn't tell me why, said a 'system error') so didn't wanna take the risk of missing out. Now they deny Leong me pick them up even with proof of the card. Didn't need any proof before taking the money ;)
Get your Mum to pick them up for you.

This happened to me last year; we used Mum's credit card and drove 45 mins to the nearest Ticketek outlet, only to be turned down.

The Ticketek/AFL Grand Final policies are so tight, but for good reason I suppose.

Yes I paid Premium price for LEVEL 4 tickets ....its a ripoff. I have spent hours today complaining to Ticketek and HAWKS MEMBERS DEPT about the unbelievable so called ''Randomisation System " that Ticketek calls FAIR
My Hawthorn mate(Gold Member) who has the other ticket has pulled out so now I have 2 tickets

Fair enough. Best of luck.

I have a mate with a Q36 row Z ticket who usually stands in M10. He'd like to swap with anyone who has a standing ticket at the Punt Rd end of the ground. If you're interested in sitting instead of standing, PM me and we can organise to meet on Thursday at training or Saturday prior to the game.

What he hell is the Foxtel Footy Festival and why would they schedule it on GF day?

I have a mate with a Q36 row Z ticket who usually stands in M10. He'd like to swap with anyone who has a standing ticket at the Punt Rd end of the ground. If you're interested in sitting instead of standing, PM me and we can organise to meet on Thursday at training or Saturday prior to the game.
A few of us who stand there are in the same bay. Ha

Get your Mum to pick them up for you.

This happened to me last year; we used Mum's credit card and drove 45 mins to the nearest Ticketek outlet, only to be turned down.

The Ticketek/AFL Grand Final policies are so tight, but for good reason I suppose.
Problem is she lives about 2 hours from the nearest outlet. I did this last year and didn't have any issues (didn't have a debit card) so thought id be ok.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2015 GF Ticketing; please don't post telephone numbers - use the PM system

Remove this Banner Ad

Back