Mod. Notice 2015 GF Ticketing; please don't post telephone numbers - use the PM system

Remove this Banner Ad

Have one concession ticket in q55 restricted viewing (not sure how restricted, next to the big screen) if anyone is interested. Apparently ticket upgrading is a huge pain in the ass (spoke to a mate who tried to do it last year) so if you hold a concession card and wasn't the start let me know via pm.

Have one concession ticket in q55 restricted viewing (not sure how restricted, next to the big screen) if anyone is interested. Apparently ticket upgrading is a huge pain in the ass (spoke to a mate who tried to do it last year) so if you hold a concession card and wasn't the start let me know via pm.
Ticket upgrading is apparently easy. You just need to make sure you have the original credit card that the ticket was purchased with on you as well as your Hawks membership card. Head to gate 3 and pay the difference on match day and they will do a swap. These were the words from the ticketek guy I just spoke to 5 minutes ago on the phone... Good luck.. Go Hawks!

I've tried to PM you.
If you don't get it, would you PM me, I'd like to know more about the ticket you have.
Thanks
Daniel

Ticket upgrading is apparently easy. You just need to make sure you have the original credit card that the ticket was purchased with on you as well as your Hawks membership card. Head to gate 3 and pay the difference on match day and they will do a swap. These were the words from the ticketek guy I just spoke to 5 minutes ago on the phone... Good luck.. Go Hawks!
Yeah, the credit card will be an issue for me since I don't have the card used. Had to use my mothers card as my card was being declined (my back now tells me they suspended my card due to possible fraud).

People who inboxed, I'll reply tonight, phone isn't letting me read them or reply.

I still hate how they do the ticket allocation. Priority 1 members should get the better seats rather than potentially getting category 7

Gave that feedback to the club as family KC member. Received a response which advised that the AFL only allows three priority groups for the Ticketek process (don't provide a cynical remark about computers being unable to split the groups further between level of membership) and consequently, a large amount of priority one members are on Q level. Obviously the introduction of the LC didn't help priority one members who didn't upgrade. My view is that the club (together with other influential clubs) need to lobby the AFL hard on this as the process, quality of seating and amount of tickets available is inadequate.

Gave that feedback to the club as family KC member. Received a response which advised that the AFL only allows three priority groups for the Ticketek process (don't provide a cynical remark about computers being unable to split the groups further between level of membership) and consequently, a large amount of priority one members are on Q level. Obviously the introduction of the LC didn't help priority one members who didn't upgrade. My view is that the club (together with other influential clubs) need to lobby the AFL hard on this as the process, quality of seating and amount of tickets available is inadequate.
The way they do it seems so amateur. It is such an easy thing to fix as well.

After thinking I wasn't going to have any tickets, I now have two tickets to the big game. I bought a silver single seat package from Etihad (valued @ $1400) including breakfast, entertainment, ticket to the game (front of level 4) and transport to the game from the function at Etihad. So I am selling this package at face value, PM with any interest.

I was also lucky enough to be selected in the second round ballot for a standing room seat in M25 (Gate 7), and am looking to swap for an adult seated ticket (any section, willing to pay difference above the $150 standing room price). Again, PM me if you're interested.

Got a package deal available which includes pre game function. Cost price $950. Two tickets available. $1600 for both ono

Looking for one ticket, standing or seated in the nosebleeds I really don't mind. PM me
I can probably help. I got a gold member ticket allocation but I'm only flying in Friday early am so I don't know where it is. Happy for face value and maybe a beer:)
I just need to confirm that I'm getting the other ticket first, which shouldn't be a problem as my friend work for AFL.

You still looking?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can probably help. I got a gold member ticket allocation but I'm only flying in Friday early am so I don't know where it is. Happy for face value and maybe a beer:)
I just need to confirm that I'm getting the other ticket first, which shouldn't be a problem as my friend work for AFL.

You still looking?
If you don't get rid of it I'd love to have it.

Looking for 2 seated tickets for Melbourne based hawthorn supporters who missed out on ballot. Happy to negotiate price. Please PM if you can help

Does anyone know how I can find out what my seat is by ringing or emailing from overseas? I have bar code and credit card details.
I think you check your account through MyHawks. I'd also be interested in the ticket if it's still available. Enjoy the game!

I think you check your account through MyHawks. I'd also be interested in the ticket if it's still available. Enjoy the game!
Thanks mate and no probs, I'll let you know. I won't be able to confirm until Friday early am until I have my replacement ticket in hand. I'd hate to have spent a fortune to fly back and end up with no ticket at all if you know what I mean.

You still looking?
Sent you a pm

Hi guys after a ticket for this Saturday. Preferably two If possible! :thumbsu: I'll take anything available, standing or a seat not fussed!

Please let me know and up the Hawks!!!

Long time reader, first time poster.
Like many others looking for 1 ticket (any ticket).
No special circumstances, have missed ballot last 3 years but managed to find tickets each time (including thanks to generosity of BF posters).

*BUMP*
I've been an adult 11 game member for 21 years consecutively ,club volunteer from 1997 till early 2000's .... desparately seeking *1* ticket as I have no chance of getting a ticket in category 3 :-(((((. Please inbox me if you can help!!!ve been an adult 11 game member for 21 years consecutively ,club volunteer from 1997 till early 2000's .... desparately seeking *1* ticket as I have no chance of getting a ticket in category 3 :-(((((. Please inbox me if you can help!!!

Note concession ticket is fine too as I have a valid Health Care card. I also have Weg posters if that's any interest for a trade.

Hi All,
Looking for a ticket anywhere.
Seating standing or even a job as pie boy for the day if you can help please me a PM.
Ps joking about the pie boy thing not sure thru employ 40yo men

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2015 GF Ticketing; please don't post telephone numbers - use the PM system

Remove this Banner Ad

Back