Mod. Notice 2015 GF Ticketing; please don't post telephone numbers - use the PM system

Remove this Banner Ad

Any AFL Silver Hawks members out there know what was on sale this morning. I just went for "best avaliable" and got the Q19 back seat like last year. Would be upset if restricted view was avaliable.

I just got a ticket for a non-computer-literate bloke at work - Restricted View tix came online at about 9:10am. Worked out well for him because he ummmed and ahhhed about getting a full price seat and then next thing the restricted view seats lit up for $150. Bargain!

Every year I come on here and tell people who miss out that they should exchange their Hawthorn membership for an AFL membership with Hawthorn support. You would have got a ticket to the last 4 grand finals. Also free entry into the the fist 2 weeks of the finals (and the prelim for Full Members like me). To me it's a no brainer.

Any AFL Silver Hawks members out there know what was on sale this morning. I just went for "best avaliable" and got the Q19 back seat like last year. Would be upset if restricted view was avaliable.

Got 2 x $350 tickets Level Q Row W.

Wanting AFL Silver dining as I did in 2013, but they were sold out before Silver members had a chance. So will pack the hotdogs and the $900.

I just got a ticket for a non-computer-literate bloke at work - Restricted View tix came online at about 9:10am. Worked out well for him because he ummmed and ahhhed about getting a full price seat and then next thing the restricted view seats lit up for $150. Bargain!

Bargain indeed.

I got Q20 for my brother and I.

My only justification for spending more $$$$ is that fact we thrashed $wan$ when I had the more expensive seat in 2014. '12 I was standing, '13 was restricted view, and '14 was Q deck back seat. Very similar seat to last year for this Granny so you can all thank me later when we thrash the Eagles;)

Every year I come on here and tell people who miss out that they should exchange their Hawthorn membership for an AFL membership with Hawthorn support. You would have got a ticket to the last 4 grand finals. Also free entry into the the fist 2 weeks of the finals (and the prelim for Full Members like me). To me it's a no brainer.
AFL Silver Concession : $550
Hawks 11-Game Silver (2nd round offers for GF) Concession : $250
Hawks 11-Game Concession : $135

To me, being a student and part of the large group of people that don't have that kind of spare cash floating around, the AFL Memberships are just not feasible.

AFL Silver Concession : $550 Entry to 40 games during the year, Free tickets to first 2 weeks of finals, Grand Final tickets for the last 4 years. Able to choose where I want to sit instead of being put somewhere randomly.
Hawks 11-Game Silver (2nd round offers for GF) Concession : $250 No GF Ticket
Hawks 11-Game Concession : $135 No GF Ticket

To me, being a student and part of the large group of people that don't have that kind of spare cash floating around, the AFL Memberships are just not feasible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got am email from ticketek stating the tickets we got are: SM14-1/LL/M15-13.

Do I take that as M14 or M1? Apologies for the n00bish question.
How many tickets did you buy?

S means section; for instance my tickets say SN18. Provided you bought 4, I assume you'll be in S M1 row LL, seats 4-1.

Do you have any idea what the M15-13 is meant to mean?

How many tickets did you buy?

S means section; for instance my tickets say SN18. Provided you bought 4, I assume you'll be in S M1 row LL, seats 4-1.

Do you have any idea what the M15-13 is meant to mean?

We got 3 x tickets. So I presumed the actual seats were M15-13. That said, I'm buggered if I know what the LL stands for in that case.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2015 GF Ticketing; please don't post telephone numbers - use the PM system

Remove this Banner Ad

Back