Mod. Notice 2015 GF Ticketing; please don't post telephone numbers - use the PM system

Remove this Banner Ad

Long time reader first time poster. I'm looking to swap 2 x cat 1 M28 tickets for 5 on a higher level/lower category (wiling to pay a difference if needed).

These are printed tickets and would need to be swapped on the day.

Please PM if interested.

I have 3 standing tickets in M3, but would prefer seats for my 70yr old dad. If anyone is interested in swapping plus cash in your pocket for the difference let me know.

Thanks

I have 1x seat in M1 row-EE so that's in the LH forward pocket punt rd end.
Will swap/ & some cash back to me as well, with a standing room tix that must be in the sthrn stand region, as in must be either gate 3-4-5 entry.
Pm me for details.

Last edited by a moderator:

I have 1x seat in M1 row-EE so that's in the LH forward pocket punt rd end. 5 rows back from the fence! (Bloody good seat)
Will swap/ & some cash back to me as well, with a standing room tix that must be in the sthrn stand region, as in must be either gate 3-4-5 entry.
Pm me for details.

Sorry for intruding, just to clarify EE is not 5 rows from fence, its about 30 rows back (which some people might prefer than 5!)

Hi guys desperately after 3 tickets in any form (seating or standing) at face value! Will pickup anywhere in melbourne. DM me :)

Wanted to purchase: 1x any ticket. Club member brother missed out in the ballot.

Wanting to trade: EDIT: Trade sorted. Still looking for another ticket.

Please PM me if you're able to help.

Last edited:
Hey guys - might be a long shot but I have 2 x AFL Centre Square, Final Siren tickets for sale...They are located in section M6 (category 3 area)

Paid $4450 for the 2 (what was I thinking) but looking for $3200 ONO. Can get exact details of package (basically includes after match function , drinks etc) from www.afleventoffice.com.au

I don't think I can get PM's as I just joined but just reply here if there is any interest and I'll get my posts up.

Last edited:
Does anybody know if you need an afl membership for a standing room ticket with entry at gate 6???

So long as the ticket doesn't say "AFL Membership" on it, you don't need one.

From the previous few years I believe the bulk of the standing room tix in the AFL Reserve are allocated to Club Members via the Club ballots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have 1x seat in M1 row-EE so that's in the LH forward pocket punt rd end. 5 rows back from the fence! (Bloody good seat)
Pm me for details.

Row EE is not five rows back from the fence, FYI. It's about 30 rows back from the fence (under cover).

Wanted to purchase: 1x any ticket. Club member brother missed out in the ballot.

Wanting to trade: 2x AFL Silver Membership seats in Great Southern Stand Q20, Row U. For: 2x Standing Room tix in the AFL reserve + the cash difference.

Having thought about this I've realised we would need to do the trade inside the ground as they're AFL Members tickets (my brother and I are both members, we just don't like sitting) or trade them with AFL Member standing tickets (not sure if there is such a thing?)

Please PM me if you're able to help with either request.
Just Pm'ed you.

Hey guys,

As a Queensland based Docker, my options to get a ticket mid-season were minimal, so I lumped for a Grand Final package. Oddly enough, that's now of very little use to me.

The package includes:

1 x Cat 3 Ticket, Section M12 (Great Southern Stand, on the 50m line)
1 x Entry to the Final Siren function at the Centre Square precinct post game. This includes 5 hours of canapes and premium beverages and music from James Reyne and Australian Crawl.

You get a cracking seat at the game, and the opportunity to celebrate or commiserate in style. 5 hours of beverages will either make the night memorable or easily forgotten (depending on perogative post game).

I paid $2225, but will happily accept $1500. Will include express postage.

Good luck this Saturday too!

I have a mate with a Q36 row Z ticket who usually stands in M10. He'd like to swap with anyone who has a standing ticket at the Punt Rd end of the ground. If you're interested in sitting instead of standing, PM me and we can organise to meet on Thursday at training or Saturday prior to the game.
Bump. Still trying to organise a trade for a standing instead of this seated ticket.

I did it in 2013, all you need is ID and the credit card that the ticket was purchased. Just line up at the ticketing windows on the day.
I did it last year and they also wanted the membership card used in the ballot to get the ticket. The barcode was probably enough but I had the card too.

Can someone please let me know if the 'AFL membership police' are out during halftime as well as pre-match?
I'd hate to be kicked out at halftime! Lol

I used my Aunt's AFL membership in 2012 (unfortunately she doesn't have it any more) and we were fine. Just act normal you'll have no issues, there are that many people you'd be beyond stiff to get done

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2015 GF Ticketing; please don't post telephone numbers - use the PM system

Remove this Banner Ad

Back