Preview 2015 Grand Final: Hawthorn v West Coast Eagles - Gunston IN, Hartung OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarkson will view this without emotion or sentiment. Gunston in. Shoey out. Langford in. Hartung out. Sub - either Langford or Poppy.

My prediction;

Result - Hawks by 8 goals
Norm Smith - Roughead
Why Roughead - 6 goals. Have watched the last 4 games and he is just warming into it

Oh how that would be lovely, 8 goals. Yes thanks.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Yet we all know, this club just has that knack of bringing in the cattle to do the job. A quality which is the envy of the comp.

Clarkson will view this without emotion or sentiment. Gunston in. Shoey out. Langford in. Hartung out. Sub - either Langford or Poppy.

My prediction;

Result - Hawks by 8 goals
Norm Smith - Roughead
Why Roughead - 6 goals. Have watched the last 4 games and he is just warming into it

I think it's obvious.

If Gunner passes the fitness test he will come in for Shoe.

Langford will not come in unless there is an injury we don't know about.

cant be too tall as west coast run the ball out very quickly from there defence. Gunston in shoe out. Need to be swtiched on so we can power to glory......

SEN just reported that they have heard "whispers" that is Hartung out and Gunston in.

Pretty sure I heard clarko last year say that he picks the best 22 and then then picks the best 21 and the sub is the odd man out, with that in mind you would assume hartung for jack. If we lost hartung as sub I don't think it really hurts us cause I don't think he can win his own footy yet and can't really see him winning us the game but I could see him coming on and kicking some junk time goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, all three are capable as playing as outside mids for periods. Roughy can play as a big bodied inside mid as well. It could work. And talls stay tall while runners slow down in the heat.

28 and mostly sunny is the current forecast. That should be no issue. Feeling pretty confident.

My only reservation, is: having been at the 1987 GF, a warm day is going to make me feel decidedly uncomfortable.

I now understand that the result wasn't due to the heat, but pretty much because Dremie went into the game injured.
(lesson to be learnt there)

If Tucky comes out after half time in the short sleeves, hit the panic button !!

A few people calling for suckling as sub, I don't see it happening.. I think he had his best game all year last week and he did a couple of pressure acts which isn't his forte.. No idea who it will be as sub as doc played out of his skin aswell but we have the best coach in the comp... #trustinclarko

My only reservation, is: having been at the 1987 GF, a warm day is going to make me feel decidedly uncomfortable.

I now understand that the result wasn't due to the heat, but pretty much because Dremie went into the game injured.
(lesson to be learnt there)

If Tucky comes out after half time in the short sleeves, hit the panic button !!

Dunstall injured, Dermie cooked...playing 4 finals to 2 and playing against a cheque book side. Its amazing we only lost that GF by 5 goals

Pretty sure I heard clarko last year say that he picks the best 22 and then then picks the best 21 and the sub is the odd man out, with that in mind you would assume hartung for jack. If we lost hartung as sub I don't think it really hurts us cause I don't think he can win his own footy yet and can't really see him winning us the game but I could see him coming on and kicking some junk time goals

My concern is he could inject pace late...when we might need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back