2015 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

We weren't going to pay over the odds for a guy who's had one decent year in 6 and whose role we can cover with sufficient depth.

Meanwhile, guys like White, Nahas, Raines, Derrickx, have all flourished at their new clubs after leaving Spudville Tigerland.
Oh yeah they're killin it aren't they

I am new here, please don't attack me for my predictions. I know it is not possible to satisfy everyone, but need I remind you, they are MY predictions.

01. PORT ADELAIDE - They have young talent, and it does not seem like they are going to lose it anytime soon.
02. HAWTHORN - Eventually, they will drop off. They won't be up there forever. But they do very well. Kudos to them.
03. SYDNEY SWANS - Do well almost every year. Nothing against it. I just think they have some luck on their side.
04. NORTH MELBOURNE - Without a doubt, they are on their way up. Don't see them falling.
05. FREMANTLE - A good spread of players. None of them look to be out of touch.
06. GEELONG - I don't know what it is, but I just keep thinking they are going to fall. They do well to prove otherwise. They're a team I do respect.
07. WEST COAST - I see they're players often as underrated. Each year I think they have what it takes to make the 8.
08. RICHMOND - They don't let their supporters down. But they are talked up quite a lot. Probably because they don't have many fair-weather supporters.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
09. ESSENDON - This ASADA investigation might hit them harder this season. But the players show strength to shake off the problem.
10. BRISBANE - Good recruits. I think that the next few years, good things await them. This year, they should make it around this position
11. COLLINGWOOD - Nothing about the culture. More-so the era of domination I feel is slowly coming to an end.
12. CARLTON - Consistency was the issue last year. The second-half they had shown promise. I have faith in my team. Done well in the off-season.
13. ADELAIDE - The choice of not getting much new players in the preseason will affect them. I sense from what I'm hearing, Dangerfield is in discomfort.
14. GOLD COAST - It is hard to predict where gold coast will finish. Good list, but the question of whether it's damaging enough remains unanswered.
15. WESTERN BULLDOGS - I have a soft spot for this team, and I don't know why. Griffen's departure might have a mental impact on the club and team.
16. GWS - Giants will be strong in years to come, but as of now, they will remain quite still.
17. ST. KILDA - With the list looking younger and fitter. Things will get better for them, but not so quickly.
18. MELBOURNE - I'm not sure, they have been struggling for many years. Good additions to the list, but whether it makes a huge difference is yet to be seen.

Last edited:

I am new here, please don't attack me for my predictions. I know it is not possible to satisfy everyone, but need I remind you, they are MY predictions.

01. PORT ADELAIDE - They have young talent, and it does not seem like they are going to lose it anytime soon.
02. HAWTHORN - Eventually, they will drop off. They won't be up there forever. But they do very well. Kudos to them.
03. SYDNEY SWANS - Do well almost every year. Nothing against it. I just think they have some luck on their side.
04. NORTH MELBOURNE - Without a doubt, they are on their way up. Don't see them falling.
05. FREMANTLE - A good spread of players. None of them look to be out of touch.
06. GEELONG - I don't know what it is, but I just keep thinking they are going to fall. They do well to prove otherwise. They're a team I do respect.
07. WEST COAST - I see they're players often as underrated. Each year I think they have what it takes to make the 8.
08. RICHMOND - They don't let their supporters down. But they are talked up quite a lot. Probably because they don't have many fair-weather supporters.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
09. ESSENDON - This ASADA investigation might hit them harder this season. But the players show strength to shake off the problem.
10. BRISBANE - Good recruits. I think that the next few years, good things await them. This year, they should make it around this position
11. COLLINGWOOD - Nothing about the culture. More-so the era of domination I feel is slowly coming to an end.
12. CARLTON - Consistency was the issue last year. The second-half they had shown promise. I have faith in my team. Done well in the off-season.
13. ADELAIDE - The choice of not getting much new players in the preseason will affect them. I sense from what I'm hearing, Dangerfield is in discomfort.
14. GOLD COAST - It is hard to predict where gold coast will finish. Good list, but the question of whether it's damaging enough remains unanswered.
15. WESTERN BULLDOGS - I have a soft spot for this team, and I don't know why. Griffen's departure might have a mental impact on the club and team.
16. GWS - Giants will be strong in years to come, but as of now, they will remain quite still.
17. ST. KILDA - With the list looking younger and fitter. Things will get better for them, but not so quickly.
18. MELBOURNE - I'm not sure, they have been struggling for many years. Good additions to the list, but whether it makes a huge difference is yet to be seen.
Nice. Similar to what I'd have at the moment, although I'd have Adelaide higher, probably 8th instead of Richmond.

They were all best 22 at some stage last year.
and aside from White, they're all duds :drunk: so whats your point

none of them apart from Whitey are good enough at AFL level

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port v Hawks GF would be epic. Gotta a really good rivalry cranking now, without it being too bitter or over the top. If we can win the premiership i want it to be over the best.
It's hardly a rivalry off 1 tight preliminary final. Needs a few more big matches before it could even be considered a rivalry

Nahas and Derrickx helped get their teams to the final 4. You don't play in sides that good if you're a dud.
lol just lol

good trolling

We weren't going to pay over the odds for a guy who's had one decent year in 6 and whose role we can cover with sufficient depth.

Meanwhile, guys like White, Nahas, Raines, Derrickx, have all flourished at their new clubs after leaving Spudville Tigerland.

Lol I if greenwood had stayed you north Melbourne supporters would be going on about how his numbers aren't that different from swans first 6 years.

Atley for Brownlow?

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back