List Mgmt. 2015 LIST Discussion - trades, free agency etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on the Geelong board suggested Hendo and our 1st round pick, so Pick One, for Motlop. Yep. That's what they said.
I read that and had to walk outside for a while.

If Hendo was on the market, would we trade our first rounder for him?????

i would.

Borderline

Will kick the odd bag of 4 or 5, which not many players can do, but with the same token he is not a power forward who can take big strong contested marks and kick goals from these marks. He gets most of his goals from marks on the lead and oddly enough also from plays on the run. He is a good key forward but not a great one.

Similarly, as a key defender he does his best work when playing loose down back. As a 1-on-1 defender he is actually not that great. Jamison is better body on body.

Hendo for me is a 7/10 KPP.

Now, you could argue even a 7/10 KPP is worth gold as god KPPs are hard to find. So I guess it is very much a subjective thing, whether one thinks he is worth a 1st rounder. Age wise I think he is still young enough though he is pretty injury prone.

Another way to put it is, if you had a good midfield and flankers and rucks and good depth on your list, and were well coached, if you had x4 Hendos as your KPPs would you think you could win a premiership?

I wouldn't mind 4 Hendos as my 4 KPPs ... you could do worse ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Henderson is better than Frawley so yes he is worth a first rounder. If its Geelong's at about 12-14 I would be asking for Josh Walker as knives.

Lets bring in big Will Minson in as a delisted free agent, we ain't gonna get a better ready made ruckman out there ..

Lets bring in big Will Minson in as a delisted free agent, we ain't gonna get a better ready made ruckman out there ..
I just vomited in my mouth a little bit.

Heard a rumour that Hendo could be a straight swap for James Aish. Would love to keep him...would also love to see a player of Aish's ability at the club...

As long as we actually used it wisely. At least with Aish, you'd know what you were getting.

No you dont, he is still just spruik.. has played a handfull of good games in his first year and this year has been in and out of the side.

I would rather us pick 12 to pick up Nick O'Kearney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back