List Mgmt. 2015 LIST Discussion - trades, free agency etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade Kruezer.
He has so much talent, however his body is not made for AFL football. Could potentially never string a full season together again imo.

Yarran doesn't appear to be playing with much joy. His wild punch at Paul Chapman bespoke frustrations.

No it bespoke of a player who wasn't going to take anymore cheap shots which Chapman has been allowed to get away with for far too long.

I feel for players like Ballantyne who cop their fair share of abuse when players of a similar ilk like Chapman never get treated like the absolute flogs that they are.

For me it's no to trading Yarran those type of players are bloody hard to find. He is still young and unless you get a top five pick the chance of replacing him with a better player in minimal.
Henderson I would have said we have to keep but if we take Weitering then he will be our future CHB and Henderson at best is just an average forward. He also will probably have the most currency.
Gibbs and Murphy I just can't see leaving but I would happily trade them and offer to pay a majority of there contracts if it helped us get better picks for them

I may be the minority here but im keen to see how these trade baits perform under a different coach. We have lost some quality players over the past few seasons, players who we clearly miss right now and whilst MM is quick to defend the trades or losses these types of players continue to show their worth elsewhere whilst we dish up shite week after week.

Only one way to find....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hendo just on 10 news. Said he would prefer to stay at Carlton. But still wants to wait until he plays good footy.

Then put him down back and keep him there. It's bloody impossible to play good footy forward of centre for us.

Then put him down back and keep him there. It's bloody impossible to play good footy forward of centre for us.
I think we should try this. Leave Cas, Jones and one other tall up forward. Hendo down back to get his form back.

I think we should try this. Leave Cas, Jones and one other tall up forward. Hendo down back to get his form back.

I'd like to see this, just once:

FF: Walker - Jones (Rowe) - Thomas
HF: Menzel - Casboult - Yarran
C: Gibbs - Cripps - Judd
HB: Simpson - Henderson - Docherty
FB: Tuohy - Jamison - White
RU: Wood (Kreuzer) - Bell - Murphy
IC: Curnow - Everitt - Armfield
SU: (any one of the small to medium sized kids)

Henderson I would have said we have to keep but if we take Weitering then he will be our future CHB and Henderson at best is just an average forward. He also will probably have the most currency.
Gibbs and Murphy I just can't see leaving but I would happily trade them and offer to pay a majority of there contracts if it helped us get better picks for them

Why would you trade Hendo, then draft a kid to replace him? Surely play them both is the only way to a strong defence.

Sounds like a job for our current GM, Football Operations....
And on that, what other operations does a football club have? Football operations... give me a spell

Not being a pest or anything.

But I'm interested in Chris Yarran to Pies, if something was to happen, Would a early second round pick and maybe a late third round do the deal? (Don't Troll)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back