List Mgmt. 2015 LIST Discussion - trades, free agency etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening Blueboys,
Just a quick hypothetical. Say you get band 1 comp for Kruezer and land pick 2 (either from the Dogs or elsewhere). Would you take Hunter + pick 11 + a sweetener pick from next years draft for pick 1? Keep in mind you'd still have pick 2 and would land Schache. Dogs are set to lose Talia to Adelaide and I'd basically sell my testicals for Weitering.

You can have pick 1, we'll have Stringer,Bont and Redpath and you can take Jones and TUtt back

With delistings being announced tonight for a few clubs, I'm expecting we'll see ours tomorrow... Who and how many?

Knockers
Gowers
Russell
Watson?

I would rather keep Kreuzer, a player that inspires the team and fires up the crowd then receive a number two draft pick, which is basically a lottery. We wouldn't want to be stuck with the next Jack Watts, Tom Scully, etc...

I think we should target trading in picks for our other players like: Bell, Menzel, Yarran and Henderson, packaging them up for picks around 5-10 and then pick up Charlie Curnow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adcock delisted I think his leadership would be very valuable to us.

Dont think delisted FA have any effect on compensation and stuff.

i dont understand all the talk of trading 2 if we get it? We can draft a CHB and FF for the next 10-15 years! would hate to see him do a kennedy and dominate elsewhere knowing what we couldve had

AFL Draft, Trade, Free Agency, List and General News
9 mins ·
Collingwood's Jarrod Witts has refused to be traded to GWS which means Collingwood are now OUT of race for Carlton's Matthew Kreuzer.

Kreuzer now looks increasingly likely to stay at Carlton.

- Sam McClure

reliable source?

I heard this but i doubt it means much, he has ruled out a trade to GWS yes but what about Sydney, or the dogs or any other team.

Anyone else watch 360 tonight?

Slobbo asked Buckley if Collingwood were still interested in MK. Buckley said that they were still pursuing him and were trying to make sure he was a good fit for Collingwood and they were a good fit for MK.

Adcock delisted I think his leadership would be very valuable to us.

Dont think delisted FA have any effect on compensation and stuff.

Adcock would bring some much needed professionalism and leadership. He reminds of Carrazzo a little. My only concern is that we've already got a few running halfbacks

Abbott delisted from Team Australia.

Can get the ball easily enough on his own, but coughs it up too easily, and loses interest when he turns it over.

Heard he wasn't too popular among the group.

Not the most skilful, questionable under pressure.................no thanks.

Adcock is fairly underrated. Wouldn't hurt for a season to have some leadership and depth.

Most of our half backs could actually play further up the ground. Wonder how bucks could go as a small fwd? Got shots on goal at will in one of those last games. Just didn't convert.

Would like to see doc given some time in the middle.

Tuohy could be super damaging further up the ground.

In any case, when we will be bottom 3 again, I am all for trying to try a few different things with these younger guys. Can be good for their footy education to add strings to the bow.

Adcock is a definite yes for me.

The Wobblers just delisted Manteit ..any interest or nothing to see here people?
These blokes get de-listed for a reason, lots of thinking goes into it - unless it's Carlton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back