2015; Player X or Player Y or Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are people seriously thinking of trading out Selwood? Just scored 110 after a quiet round 1. Is he injured? What am I missing?
Only people with a severe acquired brain injury. Like Joel Selwood will probably get one day from all his ducking. Wooo!
I did say my logic is next week he will drop 40k and I can trade him back in while also being able to acquire either sloane or JPK

I did say my logic is next week he will drop 40k and I can trade him back in while also being able to acquire either sloane or JPK

Go for it. But I hereby offer my famous Faz 2000 Iron Clad Guarantee you will regret it later in the year when trades are scarce. IRON CLAD.

This is not the correct course of action I'm afraid, re-think what you are trying to achieve.

Haha sorry guys

This is my team. I have 8k in bank now. If i did Gaz and Selwood down to Lewis/Fyfe I would be able to upgrade neale to any mid under 620k including selwood next week.. this is of course a waste of a trade but i am rather happy with fwd/backline.. Ruck is an issue but Mids make up for 1 crappy ruck imo.
View attachment 124935
Gaz to a Fyfe/JPK/Sloane type.
money making on your mid bench looks little dull lambert injuired/miller wont make much might even be dropped.
unsure on Cripps but should get games.
I'd bat Neale down the order keep selwood.
I hear you everyone wants the best mids but its early days.
Cant get the best players if rookies are not making $$$$$.

Gaz to a Fyfe/JPK/Sloane type.
money making on your mid bench looks little dull lambert injuired/miller wont make much might even be dropped.
unsure on Cripps but should get games.
I'd bat Neale down the order keep selwood.
I hear you everyone wants the best mids but its early days.
Cant get the best players if rookies are not making $$$$$.
Thanks for your level headed response. I know i have the 3 rookies on the field who will go up, but my bench is a bit dull. You recommend maybe a van berlo type? Otherwise just bank the money for later

Thanks for your level headed response. I know i have the 3 rookies on the field who will go up, but my bench is a bit dull. You recommend maybe a van berlo type? Otherwise just bank the money for later
NVB will go around 70k this week and could get to 400k with the planning of NVB to become a superpremo.
Jack Sinclair is another cheaper at 129k -20 odd b/e should make money once hes sub r1 score rolls out of hes av.

Ive thought about that. Dont like the idea of my opponent having an extra premium player over me though. Will probably be worth it in the long run yeh? Thanks
Absolutely.

As I keep saying - short term pain, long term gain.

What is more important to you; this week, or the rest of the season?? :)

Likely to get rid of Goodes...

Which defender should I get in his place, I'll have $493000 to play with.

Current backs are:
Simpson, Shaw, Newnes, Saad, Oxley, McIntosh (Brown, Goodes)

Dochery v Laird v other...?

Current backs are:

Are you after a keeper or cash maker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NVB v Oxley

I'm 70% on one of them, just need some confirmation.
straight up head to head i'd take Oxley. i think he has greater earning potential due to starting price and im not convinced NVB will maintain anything like his current average
Oxley needs to avg 70 to make $200k by round 8, NVB will need to avg 90

NVB is definitely the safest bet though.

that said i'd probably look at where having Saad will most benefit the team and choose accordingly.

Goodes. NVB would be via Saad DPP

If your other mid rookies are set, id probably go Oxley, should get a quick price rise out of him.

But if you need a better mid rookie on your field, go with NVB,

Can't decide between Ablett ->

Sloane - with no money leftover
Danger/Prestia - with around 50k left
Shiel - with around 110k left

Also doing Belcho -> Naitanui.

Current backs are:

Do you have anyway to make an extra 7k or so to get Smith?

Ok, so I am trading Ablett like everybody else. But now I have a problem; who to go for between Ollie Wines and Ryan Griffen? It's out of those two because I upgraded Leuenberger to Goldstein. Are there any other midfielders I should look at for $550k? SHould I leave Goldstein and go for a Maric/Natanui?

Ok, so I am trading Ablett like everybody else. But now I have a problem; who to go for between Ollie Wines and Ryan Griffen? It's out of those two because I upgraded Leuenberger to Goldstein. Are there any other midfielders I should look at for $550k? SHould I leave Goldstein and go for a Maric/Natanui?
Wines of the two. However, NN would open up guys like JPK and Sloane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back