2015; Player X or Player Y or Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Simpson over Smith?
Interested to get some opinions on this. Have smith ATM, haven't had Simpson for the past two seasons, and my thoughts on him usually range from "damn I wish I had him this week" to "thank f*** I don't have him" when he spuds it up
As it stands, my back line is Smith, Shaw, Gibson, Newnes, Pearce, Rookie

i really like this backline. going to start with it as my base and see what the rest of my team ends up looking like, although i'll probably have to make too many sacrifices in other areas to make it work

125 + 110 + 85 V 120 + 105 + 100

So option 1 will score slightly more IMO

IMO

ASwallow, has a 4 yr ave of 105, inc his 93 ave of last year.

I reckon he'll ave slightly more than this even (107-110).

IMO

ASwallow, has a 4 yr ave of 105, inc his 93 ave of last year.

I reckon he'll ave slightly more than this even (107-110).
He's on the down I feel. This'll be his last year he'll be relevant in SC probably

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just can't see him being a main part of your midfield for much longer.

North have a few aging mids in Harvey 35, Dal Santo 31 and Wells 30... Swallow is 27, the captain and a clearance machine, i'm sure he'll be around in the mids for a few years to come.

Aswallow V BCrouch V JSteven V LNeale V DTyson please.
ASwallow for me. Think he was playing injured last year and see him going 105-110 this year. I personally have steven but just for the extra money

Why are you considering either if these blokes? Not being an ass, serious question. I've seen their names tossed around a bit and mustbe missing something

I reckon these two are big chances of breaking out this season. Both playing rebounding roles of half back. Pittard has looked impressive from limited game time in NAB. He averaged 80 over his last 9 games last year looks to have improved his kicking which will help his scoring.

Freo rate sutcliffe highly. If Duffield is out I think he could pick up some points filling in that role. Both risky picks but just reckon one or even both could have breakout years. Port don't really have a rebounding half back (only Broadbent) so leaning towards Pittard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back