List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Free agency and draft rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its official Carlisle is 100% f8ckwit
Who rejects a chance to play in a premiership to go to a club that has won one premiership in over 100 years.

A sane human being would have got the Vaseline out at the first hint/sound of Clarko's voice.

Congrats you're destined to be a loser.

Its probably not intended to be but this comes off as sour grapes, pull yourself together.

As much as we love the club, it reeks of arrogance to think everyone else should too.

St Kilda are building a good list and have a good culture led by one of the best captains in the league. Show some respect mate.

Nice to see my ex in between Clarko and Danger today at the IR launch lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Righto fair enough, I was a bit stand offish. Comment removed, sorry.

"How do you know" was a pretty belligerent reply though to be fair.

Why was it belligerent?

All I know was you attacked another poster for questioning St Kilda's ability to win (despite history), and I was curious as to why you cared so much.

Its probably not intended to be but this comes off as sour grapes, pull yourself together.

As much as we love the club, it reeks of arrogance to think everyone else should too.

St Kilda are building a good list and have a good culture led by one of the best captains in the league. Show some respect mate.

Its either sour grapes or not...make up your mind, only then..... I may just pull myself together.

Their is a lot of info around the traps regarding Carlisle being a wank, now seeing as this is the board of the football club that i support , I can voice my opinion of him in any which way I choose. I personally can't fathom how you can dismiss the chance to play in a premiership whilst being coached by the greatest coach of our generation.
As for the respect part....you really want to go down that path.

Last edited:
Probably been said already but

is carslie in it for the $$$$

Or is it on field glory / ultimate sporting satisfaction.

We will find out soon enough.

If its the cash, he is not what we're looking for.
Or he is not being short sighted, Saints will be contending in 2-3 years with a spine of Goddard, Carlisle, Longer, Bruce and McCartin.

I don't really care if Carlisle comes to our club or not either,especially with his seeming attitude that he gives the impression that he will begrudgingly come to the Hawks if all else falls through "but I don't really want to go there". The whole thing is a mess in my opinion and should be washed down the drain with all the other crap that is swilling around at the moment. The Mighty 3peat Hawks are worth far more consideration than Mr. Carlisle are giving them that's for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back