List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Free agency and draft rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that language as saying "we haven't offered pick 5 but EFC should take what we have anyway" - I could be wrong. I think St Kilda always come across as thought they have lost, they can't help it - it's their culture.
I read it as them trying to paint * as the bad guy when the deal that isn't pick 5 is rejected and Jake ends up a Hawk

Am I right in thinking that we have on traded our compensation pick for Suckling. If so, is that pick not effected if we bring in a free agent ( as some are saying Brisbane didn't want to do so to no cheapen their Leunberger pick)
We can't bring in a free agent now.
We can pick up a DFA in the draft or a FA who goes that route instead of signing an offer though

Saints have tabled an offer to the bombre's for Carlisle.
No specifics about what that offer contains but you would assume pick 5 is on the table.
yeah, that was just a club PR operation. No new information other than they have shit themselves and scrambled to talk to Carlisle to make sure he is still interested. They haven't stated that they tabled a new offer at all, just that the Bombers have an offer in front of them. if they have tabled a new offer it is still not what the Bombers are after so they are still fluffing around the edges and dancing with danger. Amateur hour at Seaford, even if they end up getting him with a downgraded rd1 pick and a future pick, they still look like a joke because they have been forced into reactive panic stations.

If he doesn't want to play for the greatest club when asked proves that he is a tool of the highest order. And then would prefer to play for a perennial joke St kilda. This bloke must be as dumb as he looks. I don't think he would be able to handle the demands our leadership group would demand from him anyway.
This - Gold and spot on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From how I see it, after Carlisle stated publically that he was going to be a St Kilda player - he had no choice but to say that he'd only come to Hawthorn if a deal with St Kilda couldn't be done.

Clearly it would hurt his credibility completely if he quickly changed his mind. In my opinion, he had no choice to do that.

He won't be coming to us , will enter the psd if a deal does not get done with saints , starting to think saints are holding the cards now and essendon have gone to far in demanding 5 now could lose him for doughnuts

When St Kilda first started talking to Carlisle and his management surely one of the peanuts at the club could foresee that the Bombers would demand pick 5. Why go there if you not prepared to pay up.
Essendon has form, I get that but in this instance St Kilda is the total fools, cough up and move on, no player of his quality will choose your useless club again.

As for Carlisle's choice, has me stuffed, in 2 years Richardson has not improved that list a great deal, its not like they are making leaps and bounds. If they can't do this trade other high profile players will avoid going there.

When St Kilda first started talking to Carlisle and his management surely one of the peanuts at the club could foresee that the Bombers would demand pick 5. Why go there if you not prepared to pay up.
Essendon has form, I get that but in this instance St Kilda is the total fools, cough up and move on, no player of his quality will choose your useless club again.

As for Carlisle's choice, has me stuffed, in 2 years Richardson has not improved that list a great deal, its not like they are making leaps and bounds. If they can't do this trade other high profile players will avoid going there.
Saints were electric at different stages this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back