List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Free agency and draft rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been reported on another thread that SEN saying Aish has requested a trade and wants to head to Collingwood
Anyone else hear this?

Yeah I know , SEN not exactly a reliable source

They were originally after him last year... wanted him involved in the Beams deal.
From what I gather he wanted it. Brisbane didn't.......they most likely have an agreement from last year.

Treloar and potentially Aish in the one trade period...impressive.

They were originally after him last year... wanted him involved in the Beams deal.
From what I gather he wanted it. Brisbane didn't.......they most likely have an agreement from last year.

Treloar and potentially Aish in the one trade period...impressive.

Though this quote I found interesting: "GWS Giants coach Leon Cameron says that Adam Treloar is no certainty to join Collingwood, despite the young midfielder nominating the Pies as his preferred destination."

Maybe the Pies are going for a plan B?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since we have 4 Cat A rookies, one of them at least has to be delisted. Well, they could get promoted but I can't see that heppening, so who do you guys think is most likely to get the axe? Are Grimley's papers stamped despite our need for a KPF? Or has one of Miller-Lewis, Hardisty or Langford not developed as liked? Can't see Little Langers get delisted considering the circumstances of his drafting.

Also does anyone know how long we can keep our Kiwis as Cat B rookies and when those contracts end?

Since we have 4 Cat A rookies, one of them at least has to be delisted. Well, they could get promoted but I can't see that heppening, so who do you guys think is most likely to get the axe? Are Grimley's papers stamped despite our need for a KPF? Or has one of Miller-Lewis, Hardisty or Langford not developed as liked? Can't see Little Langers get delisted considering the circumstances of his drafting.

Also does anyone know how long we can keep our Kiwis as Cat B rookies and when those contracts end?
My guess is Grimley will be gone. The other 3 rookies to stay at least another year.

Heatherley will be upgraded if he can't be kept on the catB list. Tatupu should be held on to in one way or another but not sure if he is worth a main list spot though if that's what it came down to I'd do it.

Dangerfield also ;)
Derwayne reported on 3aw tonight that Geelong and Adelaide have come to an agreement on Dangerfield, but nothing will be announced until after the brownlow.

From memory, about 3 months leading into the draft. Everyone thought Aish was going to be no. 1 pick. He is a talent despite what certain members on this board say.

Derwayne reported on 3aw tonight that Geelong and Adelaide have come to an agreement on Dangerfield, but nothing will be announced until after the brownlow.

If Geelong were willing to come to an arrangement to see Adelaide get fair compensation then hats off to them. Compare that to the whining red and white pricks from $ydney.

If Geelong were willing to come to an arrangement to see Adelaide get fair compensation then hats off to them. Compare that to the whining red and white pricks from $ydney.

If we had an option to match Franklin's offer we would have, we were completely priced out with the COLA fiasco.....Adelaide has this chance.
I hope they do it....What's the point of having restricted free agents if it ain't going to be applied.

Last edited:
You'd do well to have a rethink before posting tripe about Roddy.

He's a longtime poster, who has gone to great lengths in identifying and discussing young talent over the years.

No more of this 'spud farmer' rubbish.
Yeah?
anyway, spud farmer? Gee, crouch is well defended on these boards. He IS a spud from a farm! I don't get the point of prolonging this at all. The bloke isn't any good though his brother can play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back