List Mgmt. 2016 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure I've ever been on this forum when there's been a draft where so many people are convinced we're gonna draft someone even though there's almost no indication that it will happen.

Yeah, not sure 100%. This draft just feels like there could be some serious slider right at our pick... will be very interestin if the AFL penalise GWS on the Whitfield testing issue.

Yes acknowledged thats a real spanner in the works of all our projections.

Unless its SPS or Taranto that slide I am still comfortable with The Shaker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, after the last couple of drafts ivr developed a lot of faith in rohan Obrien. I trust he'll do the right thing.
Not really sure what he's done to make you feel that way tbh. He took Duggan and Nelson in 2014 but also took Lamb and Cavka, took a couple of guys who may or may not work out last year. I wouldn't say he's hit it out of the park.

So had an interesting chat today with my mate that works at west coast. Now all I'm doing is passing what I heard on, I don't want to hear people complaining that it's a load of BS, I'm just passing on what I heard. Said there is no chance we take SPP at 12, eagles don't rate him anywhere near that high. IF he's there at our second they will take him but not before. Said that Galluci & Berry are our two main targets for 12, with Galluci ahead of Berry. Now having said that, I'll be really pissed if we don't take SPP, you can just tell he's gonna be a gun. It's Cripps all over again. I do rate Berry highly, but Galluci can GTFO. Will prefer English, and I think that's a wasted move!

So had an interesting chat today with my mate that works at west coast. Now all I'm doing is passing what I heard on, I don't want to hear people complaining that it's a load of BS, I'm just passing on what I heard. Said there is no chance we take SPP at 12, eagles don't rate him anywhere near that high. IF he's there at our second they will take him but not before. Said that Galluci & Berry are our two main targets for 12, with Galluci ahead of Berry. Now having said that, I'll be really pissed if we don't take SPP, you can just tell he's gonna be a gun. It's Cripps all over again. I do rate Berry highly, but Galluci can GTFO. Will prefer English, and I think that's a wasted move!
How high up is your mate? There would be a lot of people working there that have no idea who we will take.

How high up is your mate? There would be a lot of people working there that have no idea who we will take.
Hopefully he works at one of the food stalls
He's pretty well connected in there, has generally been on the money when he's given me info.
Galluci has been described as plain, ie no real damaging traits, has he not?
Yea, I've only really seen highlights, seems like another Masten/Hutchy type.

Not really sure what he's done to make you feel that way tbh. He took Duggan and Nelson in 2014 but also took Lamb and Cavka, took a couple of guys who may or may not work out last year. I wouldn't say he's hit it out of the park.
To be fair, Lamb looked great early on. I think it's more that we can't develope players

this better be a troll srs

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2016 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back