2016 AFL Semi Final - Hawthorn v Western Bulldogs, MCG, Friday, Sept 16th, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes we lost but not humiliated. We have brought football to a new level. The others have followed and caught up. Still not happy that we let Lakey go and let the likes of Savage and Cheney fall into the hands of others. Billy is fast but useless and can't make a quick decision and Shoenmakers must have good photos because he is not worth a cup full of cold water. Sorry that Howell got the punt and Hill still a gutless wonder. Gibbo has lost the plot and I am amazed he was re signed. Next year looking forward to Burton, Howell and big Jack making an impact. We are an ageing side and need he young legs who can make quick decisions and show leadership.

How is this your third post from 2003?? :p

:drunk:

A post every ~4 years.

Well done Doggies. Great game and hope you can make it to the big day...and then lose by 10 goals to the Swans.

Really looking forward to the GWS v Doggies prelim. Should be a cracker.

how did bont get motm....? mcrea, daniel, hell even smith were better.....ch7 frothing again....
I thought Dunkley or Macrae were BOG, Bont not too close behind though but he has had a few games where I'm sitting in the stands thinking he was very good but someone was better, looks different on TV though.

I was cheering for the Bulldogs but the Bontempelli wankfest was very annoying.

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 AFL Semi Final - Hawthorn v Western Bulldogs, MCG, Friday, Sept 16th, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back