2016 - Best 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Mm I'd rather an elite interceptor in the forward line plucking balls directed to our forwards.
... like?... Chops!!! Irrespective of what you really think you should be pushing to have Gov down back so your man gets a gig up forward. Throw in that he has "elite" (avishka5 loves that word so he'll support you) endurance and it's a no brainer that he plays CHF and the Gov man sticks to plucking balls from the heavens down back whilst the Lord of the Sheep provides shear delight for us in the forward line.

Do you even football sponsor? ;)

... like?... Chops!!! Irrespective of what you really think you should be pushing to have Gov down back so your man gets a gig up forward. Throw in that he has "elite" (avishka5 loves that word so he'll support you) endurance and it's a no brainer that he plays CHF and the Gov man sticks to plucking balls from the heavens down back whilst the Lord of the Sheep provides shear delight for us in the forward line.

Oof you're right.

I'm just not used to sponsoring people who are legitimate chances of getting a gig

did someone say elite

did someone say elite

conan---jump-clap.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jetta Should be even better on Subiaco Oval with his runs down the wing compared to tiny SCG

On game day my emergencies may well play depending on team balance
Best 22
A Graders . Priddis , Shuey , Gaff , Nic Nat , McGovern, Emac . Kennedy .
B+ Graders Shepherd , Yeo , Wellingham ,Hurn , Darling , Lecras , Redden, Jetta
B Graders Schofield , Butler , Ellis ,Cripps , Masten , sheed, Duggan

Emergencies Nelson , Lycett , McInnes , Brown, hill

Last edited:
B- Hurn Emac Schofield
HB- Sheppard Gov Wellingham
C - Gaff Priddis Jetta
HF- Yeo Darling Lecras
F- Cripps Kennedy Lycett
Foll- Natanui Redden Shuey
Int - Sheed Duggan Masten Hill

FB Hurn MacKenzie Schofield
HB Shepard McGovern Wellingham
C Yeo Priddis Gaff
HF Jetta Darling LeCras
FF Lycett Kennedy Cripps
R Naitanui Shuey Redden
B Masten Sheed Duggan Butler

E Hill Hutchings Ellis

B: Schofield Mackenzie Ellis/Butler (whoever the hell ain't injured)
HB: Wellingham Hurn Sheppard
C: Gaff Priddis Jetta
HF: Yeo McGovern Darling
F: Lecras Kennedy Cripps
R: Naitanui Shuey Redden
B: Lycett Masten Sheed Duggan
E: Hill
In the Wings: Brown, Hutchings, McGinnity, Giles, Colledge, Nelson, etc.

When I was doing this exercise I liked how we have two new players that are certainly in the best 22 (Jetta and Redden),

and we lost two players that were borderline best 22 (Rosa and Selwood).

The odd one out was Sinclair, who was best 22 but would eventually make way for Lycett.

When I was doing this exercise I liked how we have two new players that are certainly in the best 22 (Jetta and Redden),

and we lost two players that were borderline best 22 (Rosa and Selwood).

The odd one out was Sinclair, who was best 22 but would eventually make way for Lycett.
It's good to have a guy like Hutchings relegated to emergency too.

Every time I see this thread it reminds me how much potential we have next year. We made a Grand Final and providing Jetta can play anywhere like he has before we've easily upgraded our best 22.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back