2016 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if there is no pressure applied to the marker though.

Essentially it becomes a clanger.

It's literally a clanger according to Wikipedia, and clangers have always been negative points. :thumbsu:

there is no set points, they just hand out points to anyone. Hannerbery kept going up when he wasn't even on the field last week.

That's part of progressive team scaling though. I remember a few years ago Pendles being subbed off at 1/2 time on 50 something and still tonned up (or close to it) due to the Pies having a big win and him being instrumental in building the match winning lead in the 1st 1/2.

Does anyone know if CD assigns particular players to be scored by certain staff members for a length of time and if so could it be that some of these staff members could be more generous with their perception of positive impact plays therefore be more rewarding than other members assigned to other players?
If this were true it would be valuable imformation as to how they manage their staff members.
I have no idea how they work so forgive me if this is total nonsense. :$

Does anyone know if CD assigns particular players to be scored by certain staff members for a length of time and if so could it be that some of these staff members could be more generous with their perception of positive impact plays therefore be more rewarding than other members assigned to other players?
If this were true it would be valuable imformation as to how they manage their staff members.

You think they have little men marking a ****ing scorecard. LMAO

Bruce works there part time but only when Hawthorn play. Completely valid point.

:oops:So...How do they do it ? And where's my forgiveness! Ya Punk!!

They have a Commodore 64 with what looks to be a police siren on top. Every time someone kicks it the siren goes woooooooo. A handball goes weeeeeeeee and so on. It's rather technical, but long story short, the computer prints out on that huge old computer paper with the blue and white lines. They then fax it to SC HQ and Al Paton ticks it off and the process begins again.

They have a Commodore 64 with what looks to be a police siren on top. Every time someone kicks it the siren goes woooooooo. A handball goes weeeeeeeee and so on. It's rather technical, but long story short, the computer prints out on that huge old computer paper with the blue and white lines. They then fax it to SC HQ and Al Paton ticks it off and the process begins again.
Well said, dot matrix.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just you tubed it and I wasn't too wrong. One guy calls the games stats as he perceives it and relays the stats back to a hq of minions who put them on computer as they hear them. So it's the guy calling the games opinion/bias that decides how much impact a players action had on the play thats relayed back to the minions. In other words if he loves Abblet the minions are going to hear goo noises through their headsets every time he touches it and if he hates Barlow they will hear his stats called with a sarcastic tone meaning he's shit.

Last edited:
You think they have little men marking a ******* scorecard. LMAO
Errrrr they actually do. Well, not a scorecard obviously, but a computer.

When Foxtel had that SuperCoach show with Brad Johnson etc. someone on there said Champion Data sit in the press box with a group of people and one person calls out the action (ie.mWatts 10m ineffective fart) while the other enter the stats in as they're called out. They were joking and saying how commentators who played SuperCoach used to interject and try and tell them it was effective when it was actually ineffective.

Just you tubed it and I wasn't too wrong. One guy calls the games stats as he perceives it and relays the stats back to a hq of minions who I put them on computer as they hear them. So it's the guy calling the games opinion/bias that decides how much impact a players action had on the play thats relayed back to the minions. In other words if he loves Abblet the minions are going to hear goo noises through their headsets every time he touches it and if he hates Barlow they will hear his stats called with a sarcastic tone meaning he's shit.
Don't you hate it when you reply to a post, scroll down and find its already been answered :cry:

You think they have little men marking a ******* scorecard. LMAO

Errrrr they actually do. Well, not a scorecard obviously, but a computer.

When Foxtel had that SuperCoach show with Brad Johnson etc. someone on there said Champion Data sit in the press box with a group of people and one person calls out the action (ie.mWatts 10m ineffective fart) while the other enter the stats in as they're called out. They were joking and saying how commentators who played SuperCoach used to interject and try and tell them it was effective when it was actually ineffective.

image.jpeg

How do I reverse trades???????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back