List Mgmt. 2016 NAB AFL Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are we not trying to get Caddy from the Cats or made him part of the Tuohy deal ??

Why didn't we accept Lyons as part of a Gibbs deal ??

We need to bolster our midfield and there are a couple of good options staring us in the face.
We would have been the ones giving up future picks if we went for Caddy.

I hate Kane Cornes more than Luke Darcy now I think

Think about it this way: we live in a country where anyone, even the village idiot, can make a success of their life. Cornes and Darcy are inspirations, in that sense.

That's what I think about every time I read something Robbo has belched. That an illiterate, illogical fool could be the chief writer for our biggest sport at the most-read newspaper says much about our egalitarian (give every knob a fair-go) culture.

Witts gone to GC for #44

Didn't Knightmare rate him well above Patrick Cripps? :)

Doesn't Knightmare rate all Pies players/prospects well ahead of everybody else?

This year will be no different. Collingwood win the draft even if they draft someone he had rated in the 60s in the first round or so.

Doesn't Knightmare rate all Pies players/prospects well ahead of everybody else?

This year will be no different. Collingwood win the draft even if they draft someone he had rated in the 60s in the first round or so.

I may be wrong but I think he had Broomhead in front also.
He doesn't want to be biased....but he just can't help himself. :)

Why are we not trying to get Caddy from the Cats or made him part of the Tuohy deal ??

Why didn't we accept Lyons as part of a Gibbs deal ??

We need to bolster our midfield and there are a couple of good options staring us in the face.

One of my disappointments with this trade period is not getting some midfield depth - Steele, Stevens, Lyons - One or two would've been handy.

Just some bigger bodies to help Cripps out.

I can forsee times this year where we have established opposition guys slipping a Murphy tackle, then slipping a Graham tackle, then slipping a Cuningham tackle, then slipping a Boekhurst tackle.

Would've also really liked us to get WHE - absolute steal for Pies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was some talk earlier in trade week that we could be interested in Tom Lamb from WCE.
Drafted a couple of years ago, started well and then was injured.
Anyone know if there is anything at all to that possibility?

Think about it this way: we live in a country where anyone, even the village idiot, can make a success of their life. Cornes and Darcy are inspirations, in that sense.

That's what I think about every time I read something Robbo has belched. That an illiterate, illogical fool could be the chief writer for our biggest sport at the most-read newspaper says much about our egalitarian (give every knob a fair-go) culture.

Kinda like a drunken slobbering version of George Bush's 'To the C students, you too can be President of the United States'

(well, if your daddy was POTUS)

Ironically, Slobbo's success is a sobering thought...

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2016 NAB AFL Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back