2016 NFL Division 2

Who will win the NFL Div 2 Flag in 2016

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon he'll be in the media in some capacity which may limit his playing time.
Hope not though, reckon he'll be great for the comp.

Surely he'd land an AFL assistant coaching role
He will deffinately play some footy with Shane, he made it clear his desire to play with his brother at his old mans footy club. Reckon he plays homes to qualify for finals if they make it regardless of division.

Heard today from a very reliable source that one of the cashed up committee people at Thomo have been talking to Dane Swan. Dane Swan is somehow going to be involved in Thomo next season. Swannys old man and this person are long time mates and played together in the 70's . Might even be related to each other some how. They were pretty confident of Swanny being there next season.

Heard today from a very reliable source that one of the cashed up committee people at Thomo have been talking to Dane Swan. Dane Swan is somehow going to be involved in Thomo next season. Swannys old man and this person are long time mates and played together in the 70's . Might even be related to each other some how. They were pretty confident of Swanny being there next season.

Well it wont be playing you can be certain of that.

just a straight out nope! leg will still be no good for starters and playing for a dads mate! ha! if he does play he will be with his mate Ramsey and likely at westmeadows....

They didnt mention swanny playing .More of a comittee and coaching role. He might be a perfect replacement for Dean Sinclair . Imagine the $$$$$ for sportsman nights. Plenty cash for both parties. Looks like a good business deal.

I call Mayo on this post

What are everyone's thoughts on the two finals?
Anyone give Diamond Creek a chance? I do and actually think they will beat Stars but wont be surprised if the result goes the other way.
Second semi should be a ripper and just hoping North can win, will take one point:'(
Should be two great games regardless and hopefully decent crowds despite being at a ground I hate going to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone give Diamond Creek a chance? I do and actually think they will beat Stars but wont be surprised if the result goes the other way.
Second semi should be a ripper and just hoping North can win, will take one point:'(
Should be two great games regardless and hopefully decent crowds despite being at a ground I hate going to.
Here here a ground I hate going to and a lot of other people.

North by 43
Stars by 65

Two equal favorites to win this weekend by comfortable margins

Think North would quietly happy this morning with the Stars knocked out of the premiership race. The only team that could have upset them on Grand Final day IMO. Diamo have beaten Hurstbridge the last 2 times they have played, the only loss being at Ben Frilay Oval in round 5. So they would go into this weeks game with plenty of confidence. Dogs are 3 from 3 against Diamo so would have to be red hot favourites no matter who wins this weekend. Although i think they would quietly hoping that Diamo gets up.

Anymore news on this

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 NFL Division 2

Back