Preview 2016 Preliminary Final - Geelong Cats vs Sydney Swans, Friday September 23, MCG.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only problem with Jones coming in is he'd take Marsh's place, and I have a feeling Geelong are gonna stack their forward line. They didn't have Stanley last time we played them (they went with Clarke instead LOL) but there's also Smith and Hawkins who are marking machines. I don't know if we'd be better going short and fast in defence or tall and strong.

Jones comes in for McVeigh. Mills will be the cruel bastard who replaces Marsh.

Also, I've had a look at the squad and their isn't a massive difference between the squad we used against Geelong and the squad used against the crows. We have a replacement for most of the players and some of the guys that did play (against Geelong) had very little influence on the game.
Against Geelong we had Ted Richards who only managed 9 touches and goal. (Xavier has already come in and filled the spot up forward for Teddy going out)
Jones played and got 1 goal and 16 disposals and he could be coming back in. Mills got 1 goal, 23 disposals and 6 marks. So he's a hard one to replace but there's an outside chance he'll play. We have Marsh out there doing his best to try fill that. Rohan only had 10 touches and didn't have too much influence. Rose only had 6 touches and a behind. Sinclair had 5 disposals. Naismith only had 4 disposals.
Tippet could return so that fixes up the ruck even though other than hitouts, our ruckmen didn't get many touches against the cats.

McVeigh and Rohan could miss out but towers and Jones can come back in for those. I think that's a pretty strong potential squad! We'll just have to see what happens with Rohan, Mcveigh, Mills and Tippet.

Teddy was crucial to that win. He almost completely nullified Henderson. I doubt Teddy will get the call up and suspect Henderson would cope a lot better second time around but I hope whoever his main match up is is watching that game with close attention to Teddy's game.

Tippett should play if he can ignore jaw because he is fit otherwise
Mills i wouldnt rush back at all to be honest, jones can always play, defence copes without him
Mcveigh needs to be 100 percent have seen how shit he plays when not
Rohan id roll the dice if he is ok

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now your back on the board 100, how many posts will you have tonight.

How many should i go for?
Might do 50 more tonight

Would do 100 if i knew the clubs payroll like others

Tippett should play if he can ignore jaw because he is fit otherwise
Mills i wouldnt rush back at all to be honest, jones can always play, defence copes without him
Mcveigh needs to be 100 percent have seen how shit he plays when not
Rohan id roll the dice if he is ok

Pretty much this -

Perhaps Tippet can don a helmet with jaw padding if the break is close to where a special helmet could assist like LRT wore for his cheekbone. Prefer he didn't but could be an option.

How many should i go for?
Might do 50 more tonight

Would do 100 if i knew the clubs payroll like others
Just condense them in 1 or 2. I need to watch some footy shows and don't want to come back and have v167 alerts from you. Anyhow you should be tired after your trip to the mainland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back