List Mgmt. 2016 Trade, Draft and free agency news (no hypothetical trades)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we trade Poppy and then Breust leaves as a FA next year I'll lose my shit

If they want to go then F-em... But I think Punky has stated he is not interested in leaving and were not interested in trading or losing him. I love Punky, I love Pop, both are Hawk champs but if the $$ was there for Pop and we got JOM I'm signing off on it.

Bruest would have said if he wanted to go I would assume, stoked if we can swap Puop, really don't need him as good as he's been to the club. Thanks mate, get yourself some money

Bruest would have said if he wanted to go I would assume, stoked if we can swap Puop, really don't need him as good as he's been to the club. Thanks mate, get yourself some money

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm when Bruest, Sicily, Gunston etc failed to find a spark in games, Puopolo rescued the team. How many times was he vital to securing wins during the year ? :(

Obvi
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm when Bruest, Sicily, Gunston etc failed to find a spark in games, Puopolo rescued the team. How many times was he vital to securing wins during the year ? :(

Obviously the Adelaide game. But aside from that, and I love Pop like all good hawks fans should, I haven't really seen him spark a dominant a final or big game before...

Anyhow, where has this rumour come from? Breust by the time he retires will have been in the system a lot longer then pop. At 29 this is the best opportunity Pop will have to set himself up for life after football. I can't imagine he would have been on a large wage at the hawks..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just in on SEN.
Tyrone Vickery: Expected deal to be signed tomorrow and that tigers won't match if it 25 or 26 but more than likely will if it isn't.
Jaeger O'Meara: Expects the deal to get a bit messy but done. which is the main thing
Tom Mitchell: After negotiations were put on hold he met with us and GCS and even though the suns offered more $$$$ it is believed that we will be nominated as he wants to come to vic. Wanted to stay a swannies but they couldn't come to the party with the money.
Jake Barrett: We are the front runners for him and seem to be very interested with port. A deal won't be done until the above are and could be done within the last 3 days. Also depends on how the list is and who is delisted.

Just in on SEN.
Tyrone Vickery: Expected deal to be signed tomorrow and that tigers won't match if it 25 or 26 but more than likely will if it isn't.
Jaeger O'Meara: Expects the deal to get a bit messy but done. which is the main thing
Tom Mitchell: After negotiations were put on hold he met with us and GCS and even though the suns offered more $$$$ it is believed that we will be nominated as he wants to come to vic. Wanted to stay a swannies but they couldn't come to the party with the money.
Jake Barrett: We are the front runners for him and seem to be very interested with port. A deal won't be done until the above are and could be done within the last 3 days. Also depends on how the list is and who is delisted.
Just in from who?

I love Poppy. We all love Poppy. How could you not love him for all he has done for our club. But he is 29 and we have to give up something for Jaegar O'Meara. I'd rather it was Puopolo than the younger Bruest and Sicily. He gets a pension fund and we get a potential superstar. Make no mistake, we need something to spark us next year as the status quo just isn't going to cut it. Jaegar is a risk but we have to take risks like he presents, as the pay off for that risk is huge. Now to get that little Swans fella on board and I can relax for the summer!

trade period brings out the salty in other supporters. gc supporters salty coz mitchell probs will end up with us and not them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back