List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/FA Thread 2.0: Ahern (pg168); Hrovat (pg252); Williams (pg270)

Remove this Banner Ad

Grigg is very slow isn't he? If we bring in someone slow they must be elite at something. At least 2 of kicking skills, defensive pressure, endurance and contested footy.

I'm not against Clarke @ 32/33 as he is elite at the last 2.

God no to brown - would rather turner play chb than that spud.
Every time someone mentions Nathan ir Mitch Brown to North a small piece of me dies.

We would have been better off giving Firrito another year.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Every time someone mentions Nathan ir Mitch Brown to North a small piece of me dies.

We would have been better off giving Firrito another year.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Brown brothers have the size to play on the key forwards, firrito doesn't.

Athletic big key defenders, id happily take either especially for free

Yeah, but they're shit at it.

I reckon they both do a good job at stopping their opponent.
neither get monstered like Hansen or thompson
They really don't offer much.

They are essentially glorified Prestigiacomo's. The minimum requirement is much more than that these days.

One got delisted and the other dropped during the year.

Both have constant injury concerns.

Hansen has never been a 1 on 1 KPD and Thompson wasn't always as shit as he's been this year. He could turn it around.

Other than that we'd be better off giving our untried youth options a crack if things go pear-shaped.

If it was 2011 I'd happily take either. Unfortunately we're coming into 2017 and their athleticism is long gone. Their turning circle is akin to that of an ocean liner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TALENTED young Greater Western Sydney onballer Jake Barrett is available as a free agent after being delisted by the Giants.

However the 20-year-old, who played in the club's' NEAFL premiership this season, is likely to be re-drafted as a rookie by the Giants if another team doesn't come knocking.

The cousin of Hawthorn star Luke Breust has been a consistent performer in the NEAFL, winning the inside ball and contested possessions, but he has not been able to break into the star-studded Giants midfield.

Barrett played has one AFL game, in the final round of 2015, where he came on as a substitute and picked up seven disposals, and played in the NAB Challenge series in the past two seasons.

The Temora product has played for three seasons at that level after the Giants added him to their list as a NSW-ACT priority selection in 2013.

With a rugby league background, Barrett is a strong tackler and is still held in high esteem at the Giants, who have to cut back their list as part of their establishment rules.

The delisted free agency period opened for a week on Tuesday with the first period ending on November 8.

TALENTED young Greater Western Sydney onballer Jake Barrett is available as a free agent after being delisted by the Giants.

However the 20-year-old, who played in the club's' NEAFL premiership this season, is likely to be re-drafted as a rookie by the Giants if another team doesn't come knocking.

The cousin of Hawthorn star Luke Breust has been a consistent performer in the NEAFL, winning the inside ball and contested possessions, but he has not been able to break into the star-studded Giants midfield.

Barrett played has one AFL game, in the final round of 2015, where he came on as a substitute and picked up seven disposals, and played in the NAB Challenge series in the past two seasons.

The Temora product has played for three seasons at that level after the Giants added him to their list as a NSW-ACT priority selection in 2013.

With a rugby league background, Barrett is a strong tackler and is still held in high esteem at the Giants, who have to cut back their list as part of their establishment rules.

The delisted free agency period opened for a week on Tuesday with the first period ending on November 8.

Would happily take him off their hands. balanced mid on the inside and out. Handy depth but lots of upside too.

Yes please, would prefer him to pick 87

Will's and Garns' outfits are appalling...

Fordham and Garner haven't got much breathing room around the aggots. Not good for FS, but I guess neither look like getting to 100 games anyway.:oops:

Imagine if Maj went the same look. He'd look like there was a boa constrictor wrapped around his leg.:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/FA Thread 2.0: Ahern (pg168); Hrovat (pg252); Williams (pg270)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back