List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 5 - THE MADNESS IS OVER!

Remove this Banner Ad

3 things to consider before posting.
1. If you are posting what is being reported regarding the tigs, don't! 17 other people already have!
2. If you are posting a blatantly obvious trade scenario, don't! 35 other people already have!
3. Feel free to read the thread first if your 30-40 pages behind, and resist the urge to follow through with step 1 or 2. As you will find, you are not a news breaker like you think you are!!!
FML

Sent from my ZTE Blade Q Lux using Tapatalk

1) I hear we are into Nankervis from Sydney, can't reveal sources at the moment don't want to wreck the deal..

2) I think we should trade Lids to the GWS for a pick and then use that pick on Prestia

3) This thread is too long to go back and read but pretty I'm the first person with this information

Why can we not get Prestia in the ND. What do the authorities say about restraint of trade?
Either one is okay. As long as we keep 6 & (if we get it) 13.

3 things to consider before posting.
1. If you are posting what is being reported regarding the tigs, don't! 17 other people already have!
2. If you are posting a blatantly obvious trade scenario, don't! 35 other people already have!
3. Feel free to read the thread first if your 30-40 pages behind, and resist the urge to follow through with step 1 or 2. As you will find, you are not a news breaker like you think you are!!!
FML

Now im going to sit back and enjoy the rage, once people realise pick 6 is still going to GC, not pick 13

Lol, sorry didn't realise you were one of those rare beasts that enjoyed scrolling 50 pages of the same comment. My mistake, turns out big foot does exsist
Sent from my ZTE Blade Q Lux using Tapatalk

GWS have made a late ambit push to lure Richmond champion Brett Deledio north of the border, with talks stalled between Geelong and the Tigers over a suitable trade for the contracted Deledio to go to his club of choice.

GWS is understood to have made late inquiries about whether the player would entertain a move north.

With an abundance of early draft picks, GWS have enormous scope to do a suitable deal but as yet Deledio has not indicated, through his manager Anthony McConville, whether he would be prepared to move to the Giants.

Richmond and Geelong have been in a stalemate over trade talks for Deledio, with the Tigers insisting on a straight swap for Josh Caddy to get the deal done. Geelong have rejected that offer.

The Giants have been labouring with a very tight salary cap, after the AFL reduced the extra money they were entitled to under their cap next year. But the movement of Jack Steele to St Kilda and the likely trades of Caleb Marchbank and Jarrod Pickett to Carlton, as well as Will Hoskin-Elliott to Collingwood, would open up sufficient space in their cap to accommodate the likely terms of the veteran Tiger.

It is believed Deledio would earn $800,000 under his contract with the Tigers next year. Any move elsewhere would likely see him receive a longer deal on slightly reduced financial terms per year.

Fairfax Media reported last month that GWS were keeping an eye on Deledio's situation before he announced he would like a move to the Cats.

Just put lids in the car drive him to Sydney , if he says why is taking so long to get to Geelong just say we are taking the scenic route.
Apparently Lids just put his hand up to state it was he who housed Lachie Whitfield back in May to avoid the testers, not Lambert..... :eek::cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS have made a late ambit push to lure Richmond champion Brett Deledio north of the border, with talks stalled between Geelong and the Tigers over a suitable trade for the contracted Deledio to go to his club of choice.

GWS is understood to have made late inquiries about whether the player would entertain a move north.

With an abundance of early draft picks, GWS have enormous scope to do a suitable deal but as yet Deledio has not indicated, through his manager Anthony McConville, whether he would be prepared to move to the Giants.

Richmond and Geelong have been in a stalemate over trade talks for Deledio, with the Tigers insisting on a straight swap for Josh Caddy to get the deal done. Geelong have rejected that offer.

The Giants have been labouring with a very tight salary cap, after the AFL reduced the extra money they were entitled to under their cap next year. But the movement of Jack Steele to St Kilda and the likely trades of Caleb Marchbank and Jarrod Pickett to Carlton, as well as Will Hoskin-Elliott to Collingwood, would open up sufficient space in their cap to accommodate the likely terms of the veteran Tiger.

It is believed Deledio would earn $800,000 under his contract with the Tigers next year. Any move elsewhere would likely see him receive a longer deal on slightly reduced financial terms per year.

Fairfax Media reported last month that GWS were keeping an eye on Deledio's situation before he announced he would like a move to the Cats.

This $800k keeps getting reported which shouldn't be true but maybe if it is, it is the reason we haven't been able to throw money around this trade period.

I'd probably rather get Marchbank, Stewart and WHE for Deledio + half his salad next year

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 5 - THE MADNESS IS OVER!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back