Preview 2017 AFL GF: Adelaide V Richmond 30/09/17 MCG 2.30 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took my three year old son to our first Tigers GF parade today and it was wonderful.

Found a spot in Yarra Park, just up from the stage with a great view to watch the cars come down the home stretch with the boy on my shoulders.

I echo most of the sentiments already stated in here.

Outside of Betts & Jacobs who looked to be having a great time, and Sloane who looked really relaxed in his conversation with his car-mate, most of the Crows looked really tense.

On the other hand, most Tigers had big smiles and looked to be having a great time with plenty of laughs, big waves (Dave Astbury looked like he was about to come off the back of the ute he was getting that animated), a few guys responding to personal messages of encouragement from the crowd and a sneaky moustache twirl from McIntosh that I missed capturing on camera by a split second.

I don't know if this means anything for tomorrow's results, but seeing the boys in this mood really made us Tiger fans feel good & appreciated.

Late in the parade, I looked up and saw an old family friend I hadn't seen in years on the other side of the road, so got to have a chat there too.

Wonderful day.

Just about to knock off work here in Adelaide. Sipping on a margarita while I finished off some last minute crap. Worked like a dog the last couple of days so I can fly over tomorrow morning. Took out a mortgage loan to pay for flights and GF ticket but will be worth every cent if we beat these CAMPAIGNERS. I Farking hate them.

PS: I have a raging stiffy

im at work so i havent seen the footage from today. to me id say its all about mind games. tex is a larrakin ive not ever thort he was one to big knob himself. same with pyke. there is nothing wrong with being confident... maybe its covering up nerves or pressure.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
all four at the presser were relax, confident and spoke very well.

You campaigners have an additional 60k PAFC nutjobs on your side tomorrow! Smash those crowtards!
could do with robbie gray interchanging in the guts and up forward with dusty

Anyone else thought how surreal this experience is? I mean, the grand final is a thing other teams play in, not us? I have no mental frame of reference for this. Dogs and cats may as well be friends, Trump may be a level headed diplomat, Norf might have relevance, new coke might be a winner.

What's it all mean??????????

Fish.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dusty just kicked the first goal of the 4th in the replay. Wowee its sunk in now.

When Dusty kicks that and KMac goes to give him a hi5, take a look in the background about 30m behind dusty. There are 2 tigers in a loving embrace...think 1 of the, is Titch...looks funny so random

image.jpeg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reading all about the last training session at Punt Rd and the parade and Richmond painting stuff everywhere, does this week feel massively different for you guys that are there because of all this cool stuff going on? Are there people walking around in Richmond gear everywhere you go in Melbourne atm?

Reading all about the last training session at Punt Rd and the parade and Richmond painting stuff everywhere, does this week feel massively different for you guys that are there because of all this cool stuff going on? Are there people walking around in Richmond gear everywhere you go in Melbourne atm?
I went into the city briefly between training and the parade this morning and there were quite a few Tigers around. After the parade my mate and I walked up Bridge Rd, had a beer at the Vine, walked up Church St and around to the Dusty mural then up to the Corner Hotel for another beer. Tiger fans EVERYWHERE!!! Even at around 3pm at Richmond station it absolutely looked like a game day on the platforms! The beer garden of the Corner was full and you would have thought there was a game on today.
It's amazing and just a beautiful thing!!!

Lol Mark Maclure on the norm smith medal panel. We could win by 15 goals and he will probably still give Adelaide players the 3.2.1

Seriously though, how he still has a job on fox footy has me completely baffled the bloke is one of the biggest muppets I've ever met and his football knowledge & ideas are terrible!!

Anyone else thought how surreal this experience is? I mean, the grand final is a thing other teams play in, not us? I have no mental frame of reference for this. Dogs and cats may as well be friends, Trump may be a level headed diplomat, Norf might have relevance, new coke might be a winner.

What's it all mean??????????

Fish.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

point win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back