Review 2017 AFL National Draft - Friday 24th November

Dow, LDU & Rayner are taken. Who do you select at pick 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The question now is what is Freo going to do with pick 2?????

Can see no way that this makes for any different outcome. They will take the best available mid at 2 and then either naughton or best available mid at 5.

They are probably more likely to take Cerra at 2 than GC but will go LDU

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think thats ok.

If we upgrade Zurhaar we take 2 decent picks then have a look at the pool at 64 and maybe take someone or maybe pass.
Pretty sure we said we are looking for another ruckman.

Are there any G.R ?
Brayden Crossley is the one I want. Late pick, and he's very raw but I have a feeling he'll be the best ruck in it. His skills and ball handling are unbelievable for a big man, he plays footy the right way on instinct and despite being 199cm dominated bigger blocks every time I saw him. Get the Brayden combo going, opposition will be absolutely shitting themselves.

Ffs are we about 10 yrs behind the rest of the AFL - no one rates rucks anymore.
Game changes every now and again. Doesn't mean they wont be important again. It takes one team changing tact and everyone changes with it. I'm thinking Majak and Goldstein will be gone in 2018.

Not a chance in hell Freo take a KPP at 2, they aren't stupid, will take the best mid and still have the pick of Naughton/Brander at 5.

GC was a wild card imo, especially with player retention.

I think Brisbane and Freo take the two Vic Country kids, less likely to be homesick usually, Carlton take Rayner and we take Cerra.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review 2017 AFL National Draft - Friday 24th November

Back