Fantasy 2017 - Alpha Dynasty Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Trust in GG, trust the process. I am very confident in my efforts this year that I'll nail far more than I don't.

Problem is that 'the ones you claim to nail' are released soon after for trade picks bait which undersells your whole program. Is the retired Lattimer your DC by any chance?

GG.exe why wouldn't you leave Mays until FA opens up or even your very last pick? 99.9% likely no one else picks him up. Yes yes plenty of reports out there how he could end up the best of Packers rookies and 31 highly professional teams have no idea what they're doing....but seriously you can't be this clueless on strategy

GG.exe why wouldn't you leave Mays until FA opens up or even your very last pick? 99.9% likely no one else picks him up. Yes yes plenty of reports out there how he could end up the best of Packers rookies and 31 highly professional teams have no idea what they're doing....but seriously you can't be this clueless on strategy
Not sure why you are so surprised at ggs strategy. He trades up to pick people nobody was ever going to pick

Not sure why you are so surprised at ggs strategy. He trades up to pick people nobody was ever going to pick

Yeah you're he does it all the time, even UDFA that pro teams have passed up. His scouting must be so advanced.

A shame really because I would have liked to play these games against someone with his knowledge who actually just wants to win the competition.

The 'Stangs owner was very apprehensive about our WR depth that I decided to allow him to proudly announce our fourth round selection. He simply can't believe Golloway was overlooked!!!

Heaps of high fiving going on in the 'Stangs FO. Let me tell you. Cigars are getting passed around by the owner as well!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bugger you Woodson, stole my pick!

We couldn't believe you took the Lions defender instead with your previous pick... Woodson was resigned to missing out on Gollaway... then you elected a defender instead... then it was a matter of every other to tippy toe around the land mine... then BOOM!! Kenny BABY landed in our lap!!

The 'Stangs owner was very apprehensive about our WR depth that I decided to allow him to proudly announce our fourth round selection. He simply can't believe Golloway was overlooked!!!

Heaps of high fiving going on in the 'Stangs FO. Let me tell you. Cigars are getting passed around by the owner as well!!
It's Golladay, not Golloway

It's Golladay, not Golloway

Just proves that even LD can get it wrong too...he didn't have Kenny on his short list. I was thinking NDG passed on him. What the heck is going on? Has Kenny hurt himself in camp? Sent out our scouts, Jeff Green.. he said, Nup.. Kenny is getting sad that nobody picked him yet. Jeff said that he's gonna a MUSTANG!! The look on his face was PRICELESS!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2017 - Alpha Dynasty Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back