Player Sponsorship 2017 BigFooty Bulldogs - Player Sponsorship - Expressions of interest

Remove this Banner Ad

not really in a position to put any money into this right now, but love the idea of us sponsoring Fergus Greene

Last edited:
There is no such thing as a Zaine Cordy replacement he is now an immortal.

As for sponsorship, Im not too fussed. Although I do kinda like the idea of us sponsoring the lowest rungs on the totem pole at our club into perpetuity. Seems kinda apt.
Same here.
Put me down for 50, when do you want to start collecting the cash. I assume the same bank details as last year?

Put me down fo a hun. I am pissed off though as we have been looking after Zaine for a while so why don't they reallocate the other sponsors if possible? I would go for Tim English as I don't want us to fill the void of the also rans year after year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ant, Any opportunities to sponsor a player from our Women's team?

I can reach out to the coterie team and see what we can do. Maybe if we have any surplus funds we can put it towards them?

I think it is disappointing from the club to allocate a player to a new sponsor, and screw over one of his current sponsors. Especially when that sponsor has sponsored the player from Year 1.

They didn't just take it, just asked us if we can help them out. I told them I'd go with the boards consensus on it.

Count me in again Ant. I'll do a $100 this year (those ads p*ss me off).
As far as who to sponsor- I would go with a newbie- any of them would be good but I would have to love having "player sponsor of Fergus Greene on my page ;-)
Ha. A guy with the name Fergus needs all
the support he can get IMO.

I can reach out to the coterie team and see what we can do. Maybe if we have any surplus funds we can put it towards them?
I think a sponsorship for the girls is $250 ? I was going to do that myself but would be fine to share with others

They didn't just take it, just asked us if we can help them out. I told them I'd go with the boards consensus on it.

Fair enough.

I'll put in $50 and I suggest we tell the club that we would like to continue to sponsor the same players as last year and if there is enough money for a 4th, then one of the new players.

The club can tell the person that wanted to sponsor Cordy that they made a mistake and that he is already taken.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Sponsorship 2017 BigFooty Bulldogs - Player Sponsorship - Expressions of interest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back