Competitions 2017 Collingwood Board SuperCoach Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd love to go again please. Team is Bollocks FC. Think I was in Div 1 last season but had a pretty average year.

Just tried to find my score and ranking but not sure how I can find this now. Is there a way to get your scores from the last season?

I'd love to go again please. Team is Bollocks FC. Think I was in Div 1 last season but had a pretty average year.

Just tried to find my score and ranking but not sure how I can find this now. Is there a way to get your scores from the last season?

Go to Home -> Team History and choose 2016 Season - should do the job :thumbsu:
Will add you once you find it :thumbsu:

Go to Home -> Team History and choose 2016 Season - should do the job :thumbsu:
Will add you once you find it :thumbsu:
Cheers... And I forgot how badly I actually did last year!

upload_2017-2-23_15-50-27.png

I'm keen to roll again if theres a spot in a league. Same team name. Hopefully better result!

y3mQulteM5NtalCaJI62hqGcZYNbh3L7t_YmYhgeKG1I3_qRe7hfmm8pqUZ_HkXu29tS5UqIfvT5DyQm3NllVKuN0AvV8NjcbdwnViMptsnsUOq7X0QXKL67uRbm0tuJVHW5e7-ZxmR_3wvgmSmATdbM9Ofjn4PRd6wgQfbPZV_FhU

Very confused by all that's happening in this thread, but I'm in for SC. Put me in whatever division. I have been in the BigFooty leagues for years, but have been pretty woeful the last few years. Plan to be a little more involved this year though.

I'd love to go around again.
Div 3 last year.
Didn't do that well, limped home at around 12.8k. Edit: Here's the picture:
2016.jpg
Cheers and excellent work JustInsideFifty, good on you for doing it :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Hi 'Pies.

SuperCoach is back for another year!

If you played last year and are interested in joining one of the Collingwood Board Leagues in 2017, please post a screenshot of your result from last year along with which BF 'Pies League Division you were in (if any) below.
Also if you have changed your team name, please post that too :thumbsu:

Something like this can be found by going to Home->Team History:
334205_5f9f87de74d2833dd1bb177908a305d4.png

If you are new to SuperCoach, you can register your team at http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au and post your team name here.

Entry for top divisions will close on (or soon after) Sunday March 12th (end of JLT Series).

I have also set up a SuperCoach group which you can enter here:
http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/afl/classic/group?cic=271186

Good luck for the season ahead! :thumbsu:

Any ideas when leagues will be decided and started?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey, can I enter again please? I do apologise I don't have my rank/score from last year but my team's name is Babylove's Boys. I'm super busy with full time work and part time study again this year so I won't be able to give it much more time than I did last year, so a lower league would probably be a better one for me, but I would still love to be involved again this year.

Hey, can I enter again please? I do apologise I don't have my rank/score from last year but my team's name is Babylove's Boys. I'm super busy with full time work and part time study again this year so I won't be able to give it much more time than I did last year, so a lower league would probably be a better one for me, but I would still love to be involved again this year.
No problem at all! Welcome and good luck!

Hey guys I was Pies SC Div 2 last year have i missed the boat yet??
Also can't remember my DIV for real DT last year but i finished overall top 150..
Haven't missed the boat - leagues will be open until end of JLT. Just post a screenshot of your 2016 results and will put you in.
Not sure if there is Real DT running this year on 'Pies board - I don't play it - maybe check with whoever was running it last year?

I'm not 100% sure but reading through some of the team names, I'm thinking I was div 3 last year.

Team name isn't OnDeGoey anymore, it's Treloarsome at the moment.

IMG_5366.PNG

A couple of people have mentioned that they weren't aware of BF 'Pies SC Leagues running again this year, so thought maybe I could try tagging those from last year who haven't entered yet (hopefully not against the forum rules?). Here is a list of league players from last year who haven't signed up yet for 2017. I can't work out how to tag people, so if anyone else is able to do it for me it would be greatly appreciated - I thought it was an '@' followed by their name, but doesn't seem to be working for me :$ Thanks in advance for helping a noob out.

NT.Thunder Pieman123 Mkcaptain Knightmare basix cheesedogg Couch Coach Ed D Corkascrew OutKast Abakus Daniels Bails81 Sciflyer CashCows matt_hillier abs_of_steele TheGooch Fiasco gtrain29 Men of Steele macca60 Kadog B&W Army Ketchup 2009premiers Greening Magic Unknown Identity YNWA Magpies lenny&carl Vinnie Vegas 2Slick slak Caztheconqueror WattsamattaU NQ Magpie Daicos_35 CasuallyDressed Anderson Brown Gizmo Bay Pie the Mighty T Tompat51 ThisisJake MightyPies23 Scodog10 froggy1976 domin8tors mattys123 Spartan-magpie PieLebo87 Maggie5 Leigh Lowther PC-04 mickpre12 Presti_is_god Hong Kong Pie bowla81

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions 2017 Collingwood Board SuperCoach Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back