2017 Dreamteam and Supercoach questions thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Appreciate it :), will look out for it on the 18th!

Also, the Tiggers VFL have streamed live their home games… this might get the same treatment… you can watch it yourself…

GO Catters

Hey guys, just speculating who is better value out of Menzel or Cockatoo? Can't fit both in my SC team! Cheers :)

Tough one! Menzel like $90K more expensive but also think he'll score more than Cockatoo so :confused: I'd say Menzel if he can stay fit could average 80+ with stints in the midfield.

But also keep an eye on McCarthy at $140K could be the best value if he keeps playing like he did on Friday night! :)

Hey guys, just speculating who is better value out of Menzel or Cockatoo? Can't fit both in my SC team! Cheers :)

Cockatoo is going to be a very good player, no doubt.

But Menzel?..... he is an out and out star....people are underestimating the impact this guy will have in 2016, injury notwithstanding. He is a class player and we will all see what we have missed over the last four years. Take a look at his youtube video to refresh your memory....

Then you'll see who to pick.

How's Josh caddy travelling?
Not played a game yet. Will play Vs Bombers this weekend. Other than that, training the house down…. did I say it right?:p

Go Catters

Tom Ruggles - how's he travelling and is he any chance to get some early games. Mature ager, looks like he'd play a SC friendly game - am I pissing in the wind?
We'll find out tomorrow afternoon. Small defence is a problem area for us and he's picked to play in his first game. VFL B&F last year too.

Too early to tell if he's a safe bet or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of Menzel talk here already but seems more SC biased.

What type of scoring in DT would you expect from him and how's word on his body? I fear he will be heavily managed but if he played say 8 of the 1st 10 with a 75 average he will have easily done his job.

Realistic? Hopeful? Unlikely?

He is really fighting with Simpkin (50k plus more), Ben Kennedy (30k more) types

Bit of Menzel talk here already but seems more SC biased.

What type of scoring in DT would you expect from him and how's word on his body? I fear he will be heavily managed but if he played say 8 of the 1st 10 with a 75 average he will have easily done his job.

Realistic? Hopeful? Unlikely?

He is really fighting with Simpkin (50k plus more), Ben Kennedy (30k more) types
I'm going with 8 out of 10.

A few 115 type games. The rest around 85.
If that answers your question.

The guy has come back like a maniac. I.e "I don't care if it goes, I'm having a crack".

And he has said he is 12 months from coming good. So let's hope he gets through the year. We could all have a lot of fun watching him next year.

What are people's midfields looking like at moment?

For me (at the moment) it is Fyfe, Danger, Ablett, Shiel, Parker, Libba, Mills & rookie (Gresham/Gore/etc).

Really liking how it looks :thumbsu:
Could downgrade Shiel to a Duncan or something with a bit of extra $$$ to use elsewhere idk I'll see.

What are people's midfields looking like at moment?

For me (at the moment) it is Fyfe, Danger, Ablett, Shiel, Parker, Libba, Mills & rookie (Gresham/Gore/etc).

Really liking how it looks :thumbsu:
Could downgrade Shiel to a Duncan or something with a bit of extra $$$ to use elsewhere idk I'll see.
Can understand why you have Gore, but do the Crows see him as a best 25 player? I don't know, I'm just asking.
Has he played in Nab and how did he go. Your mids are very similar to mine. Instead of Shiel I have Rocky.

Can understand why you have Gore, but do the Crows see him as a best 25 player? I don't know, I'm just asking.
Has he played in Nab and how did he go. Your mids are very similar to mine. Instead of Shiel I have Rocky.

Not sure he's just taking mid bench spot at moment but my M8 is Gresham apparently he will play early :)

What are the chances of Tom Ruggles playing during the early Rounds of the season? Saw his game last week and he looked more then comfortable at AFL level collecting 15 disposals - 7 marks - 4 rebounds - 86% disposal efficiency.

I want to select him in AFL Dream Team.

I'm going with 8 out of 10.

A few 115 type games. The rest around 85.
If that answers your question.

The guy has come back like a maniac. I.e "I don't care if it goes, I'm having a crack".

And he has said he is 12 months from coming good. So let's hope he gets through the year. We could all have a lot of fun watching him next year.
If he does that he is a boom pick. I can't see him going as high as that in DT, maybe SC.

What are the chances of Tom Ruggles playing during the early Rounds of the season? Saw his game last week and he looked more then comfortable at AFL level collecting 15 disposals - 7 marks - 4 rebounds - 86% disposal efficiency.

I want to select him in AFL Dream Team.

Did well against ordinary opposition....wait to see how he goes against Freo. If he does the same again, then he'll be in the mix.

Remove this Banner Ad

2017 Dreamteam and Supercoach questions thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back