Ted Clohesy Concussion Test
Sam De Koning Knee1 week
Tom HawkinsFoot1 week
Mark O’ConnorKneeTBC
Cameron Guthrie Achilles TBC
Oscar Murdoch Concussion TBC
Toby Conway FootSeason
Mitch Edwards Back Season

So Chucky is done for the year.... if it wasn't already signed off.

GO Catters

**** - definitely season over for Chuckie

Looked like a non serious incident.

Im sad to say but i reckon he might have played his last game and hes just short of 100 for us too.

Looked like a non serious incident.

Im sad to say but i reckon he might have played his last game and hes just short of 100 for us too.
Very good chance he is done but it wouldn't surprise me to see him given a 1 year contract as backup and slowly transitioning into a coaching role as as far as i can remember that is something he has wanted to do.

Very good chance he is done but it wouldn't surprise me to see him given a 1 year contract as backup and slowly transitioning into a coaching role as as far as i can remember that is something he has wanted to do.

Helps with the health insurance costs & recovery from this injury

I doubt he'd be on a significant wage and as you said, transition into coaching - he's an assistant with our AFLW team, and this could present an opportunity to move into a development coaching type role

Another coach without eating into the soft cap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is coaching the aflw team so could keep doing that without being on the mens list.

Helps with the health insurance costs & recovery from this injury

I doubt he'd be on a significant wage and as you said, transition into coaching - he's an assistant with our AFLW team, and this could present an opportunity to move into a development coaching type role

Another coach without eating into the soft cap
Yep a good way to get around the soft cap which is what I’m all for

Reckon we will miss Mullin too as a strong defender type.

Best game in the QF

Go Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury 2024 Season Geelong Cats Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back