2017 Non Crows AFL Discussion Thread - Part IV A New Hope

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melbourne supporters received finals information on how to get tickets etc today.....oh my lololololololol.
Are they trying to fill up the empty seats for the port v west coast game? If Crows dont win the flag i want West Coast to (i know no chance) just so the melbourne supporters can think it should have been them.

Rowie and his Port rim job is just sickening to listen to. This town desperately needs a new media team.

Crows could win the flag this year and yet they will argue Port had the better year. :huh:

Rowie and his Port rim job is just sickening to listen to. This town desperately needs a new media team.

There is the Crowcast from last night that might help you out with that (where Peter J turned into the literal embodiment of this board!) :eek:

There is the Crowcast from last night that might help you out with that (where Peter J turned into the literal embodiment of this board!) :eek:

I do listen and appreciate what you guys do. It's an enjoyable and informative podcast (except when Feenix gets shitty with Macca lol). I will actually be putting the Crow Cast on my list of pods to spruik to the followers of my betting blog as I've had some requests about what podcasts I listen to.

I woke up at 2 am and couldn't get back to sleep. I listened to TNL to lull me back to sleep. I nearly made it the whole hour. Peter J was hilarious "I think" but it's all lost in the haze now. :D

If actually love to do my own podcast but from a betting perspective. If there are any gambling obsessed people like me out there who eat, sleep, c*** gambling and would like to do a podcast about betting let me know......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else having issues with Optus? Have had trouble getting pages to load for last couple of hours.

Anyone else having issues with Optus? Have had trouble getting pages to load for last couple of hours.

He has had years and years of the PAPS telling him he's the biased CRowie, and he's trying very poorly to change the perception.

409322_475970a5abea7cf5563c92e570b93c0b.jpg

Did I hear that correctly, in an effort to stamp out ticket scalping the State Government have declared the 2 finals as Major Events - meaning you can only on sell the ticket with a maximum 10% mark up.

Surely they mean our 2 home finals, they wouldnt mean the 2 finals next week.

We know the Government are pro Port but a game involving the club who gives away as many tickets as they do and still can't fill the ground and still has 10k tickets left for sale wouldn't be susceptible to scalping.

Strange times we live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back