Universal Love 2017 PHANTOM DRAFT-see picks order in OP page 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah possibly an hour or so

From my experience.you will not get it done.., 15 minutes is plenty ... 60 picks at an hour each? No way it gets done , but see how you go maybe being a Geelong Board PD ..everyone will be into it and it flows well. One can only hope.

Id suggest you come up with rule based on what happens when someone doesn't pick because sure as anything someone will be out or off the board and miss their shot then issues will follow.

Great concept . Its a great chance for all who say SWells doesn't do it well. to show how it would/should be done.

From my experience.you will not get it done.., 15 minutes is plenty ... 60 picks at an hour each? No way it gets done , but see how you go maybe being a Geelong Board PD ..everyone will be into it and it flows well. One can only hope.

Id suggest you come up with rule based on what happens when someone doesn't pick because sure as anything someone will be out or off the board and miss their shot then issues will follow.

Great concept . Its a great chance for all who say SWells doesn't do it well. to show how it would/should be done.
There was just a phantom on reddit that after a 30 minute window auto-picked the next highest pick from the Bigfooty community phantom draft. Be pretty easy to implement something like that I guess.

Just use knightmare or bishops power rankings anyone who doesnt pick in time gets the next available player off that list.

Just use knightmare or bishops power rankings anyone who doesnt pick in time gets the next available player off that list.

personally if you play the game and then miss a pick then its like exceeding the time in the real draft. You miss out.. but I don't really care what method is the rule..as long as there is a clear rule set out at the start , cause as sure as anything someone will moan and want a pick cause they forgot or went to the dentist or had an emergency etc.

personally if you play the game and then miss a pick then its like exceeding the time in the real draft. You miss out.. but I don't really care what method is the rule..as long as there is a clear rule set out at the start , cause as sure as anything someone will moan and want a pick cause they forgot or went to the dentist or had an emergency etc.

Going to give people 30 - 60 min to make their selection
I will pm everyone before hand to let me know who they want selected at their clubs picks and I will post that on the thread for them. Keeps it moving

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pure Owange has that Nakia I'm sorry
There are North Melbourne, Port Adelaide, GWS, Sydney and Melbourne available still
I've got no idea on any others sides in regards to their list management mate.

I'll put some links up on here for everyone to access

The other thing is if people are going to be out when close to their picks they can email you 4-5 names they want and what order they preference them and you can give them the first available player on thatlist at their pick.

People can just do selections not write ups to keep it flowing and do write ups later.

The other thing is if people are going to be out when close to their picks they can email you 4-5 names they want and what order they preference them and you can give them the first available player on thatlist at their pick.

People can just do selections not write ups to keep it flowing and do write ups later.

Write ups aren't needed I have a few of them done anyway

No problem with that
It's just a bit of fun and nobody is judging you or other posters
If you can't fill up the spots then assign me a club and I'll take it from there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love 2017 PHANTOM DRAFT-see picks order in OP page 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back