List Mgmt. 2017 Trade Free Agency and List Management Watch Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard today that Lloyd is headed to Carlton and that Snip hasn't had any interest shown by other clubs and will be sticking around on a 1 year deal.

Funny how things can change in 12 months, guys I thought should be traded for kids to start the rebuild are the same players that can now help us snag another flag in the next 3 or 4 years with any luck.
Titch is one of those, he played a great finals series and showed that he still has a lot of good footy left in him.

Sorry mate, feel like a bit of an idiot, who is Snip? Feel like it may be Lennon from context but just want to confirm!
Miles.

Don't expect exit interviews and de-listings to start Monday. We've still got the Jack Dyer Medal that night.

Lol I completely forgot about that. Dusty to add yet another accolade to what is now, the perfect season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah gotcha, cheers mate. Would be rapt to hang onto him but would be stunned if there was no interest
Exactly. Love to see him getting senior time, he's certainly good enough, but if no one gives him that chance no worries we'll happily keep him.

Look at that chunk in the middle
KssB1xX.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any calls to trade players who played in our first premiership in 37 years yesterday should result in a ban.

Agreed. I know I said last week that we should look at Castagna due to our small forward depth but you just don’t trade premiership players unless they are trouble ala Stringer.

Heard today that Lloyd is headed to Carlton and that Snip hasn't had any interest shown by other clubs and will be sticking around on a 1 year deal.

Surely someone could use Miles? FFS he is a contested beast. Happy for him to stay, but I wish him well. Hopefully he can find a team so he can play some senior footy.

Good luck to Lloyd too. Great goal kicker. It would be a shame if he went to Carlton as I hate those campaigners.

Would be very interesting if conca seeked a trade. Started the season really well and fell behind in the order. Let him go and get games into markov c.ellis and menadue. Token 3rd rounder pick for points will do.

Hope miles gets a gig at someone like the suns he'd be best 22 consistent and doesnt get injured. Honestly, he deserves a shot.

Lloyd is the same has the talent and work ethic just no longer fits our forward structure.

Lennon might actually stay, thatd be interesting. Really knuckled down this year imo

Need to be careful not to overrate our list and trade away all our depth/fringe players.

We had a great run with injury this year and had a lot of young players in great form - need to insure for the fact this may not be the case next year. Given the reportedly weak draft, we should really be looking to retain back up players like Batchelor, Miles etc. I trust our coaching staff and system to ensure if these guys are called on due to injury, they could come in and fill a role - much better than a pick 60 from a weak draft with minimal development under their belts.

Never been more confident with the current football department that we will be smart come this offseason exchange/draft period.

Would be very interesting if conca seeked a trade. Started the season really well and fell behind in the order. Let him go and get games into markov c.ellis and menadue. Token 3rd rounder pick for points will do. Or conca for balic?

Hope miles gets a gig at someone like the suns he'd be best 22 consistent and doesnt get injured. Honestly, he deserves a shot.

Lloyd is the same has the talent and work ethic just no longer fits our forward structure.

Lennon might actually stay, thatd be interesting. Really knuckled down this year imo

Any calls to trade players who played in our first premiership in 37 years yesterday should result in a ban.
This.

Let the boys have a bit of down time and then fire 'em up again and see if they can jag another one.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2017 Trade Free Agency and List Management Watch Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back