List Mgmt. 2017 Trade Free Agency and List Management Watch Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

And what if a smart arse club selects Naish at pick 5 just to force us into either over paying? If Naish is first round talent, then pick 17 is hardly a problem.

Thats a no brainer. If a club puts up pick 5 for Naish you let them have him, we can always trade for Naish later or using FA and its not like we don't have other players who supported Tigerland in the past to pick from!!!

Im looking forward to our next pick 54 and our next rookie draft.
We seem to find our gems in there somewhere.
Fast fwd too 2036.The way this year has panned out, we,ll have 22 F/sons.

Heard today that Lloyd is headed to Carlton and that Snip hasn't had any interest shown by other clubs and will be sticking around on a 1 year deal.
Lloyd can;t be on Carltons radar.Wears yellow and black not orange.

Here is my 2-bob from post-flag celebrations and seeing some of the dribble already posted:
  • I am open to trading premiership stars, but its unlikely the clubs are going to over pay for the likes of Butler, Castagna and McIntosh. They may over pay for a BEllis, Broad, Lambert.
  • Batchelor is not up to AFL football. You need to look past his fine form at VFL, fact is... Broad was ahead of him and only introduced to the side at round 16. He couldnt get a game when Houli was suspended. He's not even a security blanket. Expect him to shopped around and if we dont get anything, he will be delisted.
  • We had the best year with injuries in history. We wont ever be that lucky. A player like Miles is gold-dust. I'm happy to explore opportunities for our depth, but not Miles. Let's not forget, we saved Miles. I dont care how disappointed he is about how much game time he got... he was delisted by GWS and picked up by us at pick 27 of a rookie draft. He'd be playing ammos if it wasnt for us.
  • Lloyd can go. As much as he is talented, l dont think he is the self-less footballer that the rest of our best 22 have bought into.
  • The final days of trade week will be where we come into action. With picks 15-17... you watch clubs desperate to get one or two of them... and throwing serious stuff at us to access them. I can see Adelaide or Melbourne trying to get one of them to settle deals for Gibbs and Lever.
  • Townsend is untouchable. His upside is immense. Best kick at our club and tough as ****. A lot of man love for Townsend. And... if we were smart, we'd give Graham a 5 year deal now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he’ll win em a flag

**** off
Eventually, but they still need a lot more than the right coach before they're even contending. They're a basket case just like Richmond were, it took us 8 years, it'll take them 5 or 6 because of AFL help.

This sucks but was bound to attract attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bugger, he's been huge for us, even hearing Lambert talk about him last night shows his importance. I remember when we first recruited him I thought he'd be our mid-year replacement for Dimma. He'll be a huge loss, especially for next year when we need to evolve our game plan

We must not - and we will not - be selling off our premiership heros for "value".

Team spirit was vital to this finals campaign and you don't mess with it without very very good reasons.

If depth players like Miles request trades for more opportunities then fair enough we try to facilitate. Lloyd too I guess - he's 27 or something so time isn't on his side - I'd prefer to keep him - but if he could get a regular gig in the ones at GC I guess he'd have to consider it.

But not George. Not Butler. Not Grigga. Not Titch. Crazy crazy talk.
Lloyd for Saad.

How can Batch pass him?
Batch has no scope for improvement his been in the system long enough and has been surpassed by a WAFL player with under 30 games in the AFL system. What we need to hope for is Broad only getting better and not being replaced by Batch.
Batch is still playing well at VFL level. & I would retain him. Short is probably first in line to come back into the backline . Followed by Markov & Conca, Garthwaite

I don't know how Saad fits into our side. We can't play any more short people
More pests the better.
This what it felt like for the Crows.
hqdefault.jpg

Batch is still playing well at VFL level. & I would retain him. Short is probably first in line to come back into the backline . Followed by Markov & Conca, Garthwaite
Batch was running our backline, he's well above the level
Short and Markov are designated kickers
Garthwaite is a KPP
Conca is surplus but still handy

Looks like Suns are trying to offload a second rounder to Geelong to try and get a better player back from Geelong for the Ablett transfer. We could use a second rounder for Naish
GWS aren't getting Naish

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2017 Trade Free Agency and List Management Watch Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back