List Mgmt. 2017 Trade Free Agency and List Management Watch Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

I get it, i get it... is this how you do it?

"[ENTER PLAYER] ON WAY OUT OF [ENTER TRAINING GROUND]?

[ENTER CLUB] list boss [ENTER NAME] says his club is interested in acquiring [ENTER OTHER CLUBS REJECT].

But other clubs are also circling, with rumours the [ENTER ANY OLD SHIT] could also be involved - potentially as part of the [ENTER SOME OTHER BULLSHIT RUMOUR] deal. PM me if you want more unfounded garbage from any old sauce that can read the Herald Sun.

How did l go?

Are you talking about Tiger71 ?

You'd be surprised at the occupation and salary level of many gambling addicts. If anything the high level of income just makes it worse for them.

It’s sad really, they spent their life striving to be rich and once they were rich they didn’t know what to do with it so in their mind they pretend their are trying to get richer by gambling when really they are just filling the massive hole of boredom in their life.

889882750b581454ed30d1606f062934.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Lynch ON WAY OUT OF Gold Coast

Richmond list boss Dan Richardson says his club is interested in acquiring Tom Lynch

But other clubs are also circling, with rumours the North Melbourne Football Club could also be involved - potentially as part of the Weller to Gold Coast deal. PM me if you want more soy.

Richmond list boss Dan Richardson says his club is interested in acquiring Tom Lynch

But other clubs are also circling, with rumours the North Melbourne Football Club could also be involved - potentially as part of the Weller to Gold Coast deal. PM me if you want more soy.
pm

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get this man a podcast :thumbsu:

Hmmm Jack watts former #1 pick - traded for #31
Josh Schache former #2 pick - traded for ??? #32 or #64
Jack was number one s long time ago though and we all know what we get with him. The other bloke could tip either way big time.

Pm and if we don't get him this year you buy the drinks haha

Found out where the line is.

The Lions board gave me an infraction over a serious question in the Schache thread.

I've tried to have a reasonable conversation about trade value in regards to Schache and have been absolutely blasted.

They're a really fickle bunch, it's so odd.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2017 Trade Free Agency and List Management Watch Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back