News 2018 AA Squad Named - Congratulations Patrick Cripps!

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t see Dustbin Martin winning the Brownlow this year.

I couldn’t care less what the odds are.
That's cool that that's your opinion, but doesn't make him being one of the favourites highly unlikely, in fact I'd say it was a fact.

Anyway, super proud of Crippa, well done mate.

I was genuinely scared a few years ago prior to Judd retiring. Everyone was raising the question about who will be our next stand-out when Judd was finished.

Then comes this guy out of nowhere during the ugliest era of drafting and recruiting and does something like this. I don't think anybody will be able to achieve such a feat.

Crippa my boy, YOU'RE A DEAD-SET SUPERSTAR!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a beast I sure hope we get him support next year. Just carries the whole team on his back and grinds it out.

AA 2019

Docherty
Cripps
Curnow

I was genuinely scared a few years ago prior to Judd retiring. Everyone was raising the question about who will be our next stand-out when Judd was finished.

Then comes this guy out of nowhere during the ugliest era of drafting and recruiting and does something like this. I don't think anybody will be able to achieve such a feat.

Crippa my boy, YOU'RE A DEAD-SET SUPERSTAR!!!
Shame they only got to play a handful of games together.

Shame they only got to play a handful of games together.
Indeed, yet, even with the time they had I feel the likes of Juddy being mentor to a lad like Cripps with such a brilliant mindset, work ethic and a fair stack of natural talent was one of the best things that could ever happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2018 AA Squad Named - Congratulations Patrick Cripps!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back