Injury 2018 Blue Healers Medical Room - HBF - fainthearted 1-2 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Looked to me like Fisher was hacked by Howe the sniper.
He was......and Christian and the AFL will only use the word "trip" because they do not want the other word (KICK) mentioned because it would give the game a black eye..........Howe swung his left leg to make contact with Fisher and that is a kick, and typical of the Haws/Clarkson mentality............always try to hurt your opponent..........but wait, they call it unsociable footy don`t they!!! I wonder if Fish thinks that right now????????:mad::mad::mad:

FFS. Is Stephen King writing this stuff?
Have you got a feel for the mood round the place wrt all the injuries? I wouldn’t know this but would there be a chance the players could be outwardly unhappy with their own fitness staff ?

I’ve never seen it happen myself as most players are too focussed on their own game to really think too much about it usually.

Fisher and Jones both out for Season.

Fisher crack in the Fibula, Jones medial ligament strain

:(

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2018-07-23/fisher-jones-out-for-season

THE Blues' injury list continues to mount, with scans this morning confirming defender Liam Jones and young midfielder Zac Fisher will be sidelined for the remainder of the season.

"Unfortunately scans have revealed a medial ligament strain to Liam's right knee," McKay said.
"Scans have also determined that Zac has a crack in his left fibula, which will sideline him for the rest of the season.

Have you got a feel for the mood round the place wrt all the injuries? I wouldn’t know this but would there be a chance the players could be outwardly unhappy with their own fitness staff ?

I’ve never seen it happen myself as most players are too focussed on their own game to really think too much about it usually.

I don't know what the players think but you would think there is a massive review going on as it needs to be fixed by the pre season. Having said that injuries like what happened to Fisher & Jones are just bad luck. Hopefully we are getting it all out of the way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just unbelievable. Can't really blame the fitness staff for these two injuries, just bad luck.

I've never seen anything quite like it.

13 of 18 rounds we have had in game injuries

Does this include injuries in the warm up? We've had at least two of those as well.

Just unbelievable. Can't really blame the fitness staff for these two injuries, just bad luck.

I've never seen anything quite like it.

Does this include injuries in the warm up? We've had at least two of those as well.

No, only in game. At least with warm up injuries, you have a chance of at least starting even, despite losing best 22

I can't recall a season like it either

Is anyone able to shed some light on what this means for Fish in respect to being ready to go for pre season and/or any lasting impacts.

Google search tells me it's the same injury as Cripps around this time last year, so hopefully not too significant - it seems a fractured tibia is the one you want to avoid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury 2018 Blue Healers Medical Room - HBF - fainthearted 1-2 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back