2nds 2018 Casey Demons Thread - Grand Finalists

Remove this Banner Ad

Almost everyone available for selection. Can only help the senior side in the long run as in form players push out out of form ones.
Remarkably we have a 4 player injury list - two top 10 players in Viney and McDonald, and then two nowhere near senior selection in McKenna and AVB. Poles apart from last year.

Of course this means we can expect some kind of targeted missile launch to take out Hogan, Trac, Oliver, and Tyson in the next few weeks.

Remarkably we have a 4 player injury list - two top 10 players in Viney and McDonald, and then two nowhere near senior selection in McKenna and AVB. Poles apart from last year.

Of course this means we can expect some kind of targeted missile launch to take out Hogan, Trac, Oliver, and Tyson in the next few weeks.

Only shitty thing is we have so many players either out of form or just maintaining

I think Norths Larkey kicker 7 vs Coburg apparently they are poor and have zero KPP of note. Not to try and take the shine off of weid.

3 from Balic as well, hopefully he builds his confidence in the VFL then translates that when he gets his chance.

Up to 6 from him now. Putting genuine pressure on the likes of Melksham etc. Though judging by the score there's not much opposition...

@CaseyDemonsFC FT - It was a complete masterclass from the boys today and great start to the season #PJVFL Casey 28.12 180 - @CoburgFC 11.7 73 Stats Pedersen 26, Hannan 25, Brayshaw 22, Maynard 22 Goals Balic 6 Weideman 5 Hannan 3 Spargo 2 Smith 2 Scott 2 JKH 2, Six separate individual scorers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, outside TMAc and Viney injuries this is my only worry atm.

I mean I didn't see the touches but someone of his quality should he dominating not just playing ok.

If you dropped Harmes or Melk back there they would get 35+. That's how ANB forced his way in over the last couple years

I mean I didn't see the touches but someone of his quality should he dominating not just playing ok.

If you dropped Harmes or Melk back there they would get 35+. That's how ANB forced his way in over the last couple years

To be fair our highest disposal winner was mid 20s, maybe they just played a more direct style?

To be fair our highest disposal winner was mid 20s, maybe they just played a more direct style?

Given the lack of opposition, they might have also been taking the opportunity to get game time, mid time, etc. into the young guys or guys with a more limited preseason.

It's possible.
What happened to grimlock
Hey,

I'm working on a different method of getting the stats into the spreadsheet that will save me a lot of time and effort. However, it's quite buggy at the moment and might take more than a few days to sort out. So you might not get this week's stats this week, but from next week it should be okay.

Hey,

I'm working on a different method of getting the stats into the spreadsheet that will save me a lot of time and effort. However, it's quite buggy at the moment and might take more than a few days to sort out. So you might not get this week's stats this week, but from next week it should be okay.

always appreciate the effort especially living overseas mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds 2018 Casey Demons Thread - Grand Finalists

Remove this Banner Ad

Back