2nds 2018 Casey Demons Thread - Grand Finalists

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey,

I'm working on a different method of getting the stats into the spreadsheet that will save me a lot of time and effort. However, it's quite buggy at the moment and might take more than a few days to sort out. So you might not get this week's stats this week, but from next week it should be okay.

Legend! Thank you.

4u20NiB.png

GSV4zv0.png

Hunt team high in tackles and rebound fifties shows he was putting time into the stuff that make him so potent last year.

Will be good for Casey to play better opposition this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hunt team high in tackles and rebound fifties shows he was putting time into the stuff that make him so potent last year.

Will be good for Casey to play better opposition this week.
Coburg could be the 2nd best team in the league this year.

Coburg could be the 2nd best team in the league this year.
Second last in 2017. And we have Werribee next week, who finished third last. No real challenges in 2018 until Richmond the week after, so you’d hope this early patch allows us to build some confidence in the younger guys.

Second last in 2017. And we have Werribee next week, who finished third last. No real challenges in 2018 until Richmond the week after, so you’d hope this early patch allows us to build some confidence in the younger guys.

Werribee did stick with Geelong.. although Geelong's depth probably isnt as good as ours. I guess we'll see this weekend

DT numbers are so crap.

Weid kicks 5 goals (as in the whole point of playing footy), has 12 hitouts and 16 touches and can't crack 100.

But Pedersen has 25 touches, 13 hitouts and 1 goal tops the lot. Meaningless to me.
20 kicks, 15 marks, and 5 tackles for Pedersen. That’s 60 + 45 + 20 = 125 before even accounting for goals, and handballs.

Hitouts are only worth one point each. Kicks are three and handballs two. Weideman had a more even ratio, where as Pedersen had 12 more kicks and only three fewer handballs which is a 30 point differential just for disposals. That more than offsets the goal difference (Weideman 31 points - Pedersen 6 = 25). Weideman took ten fewer marks, conceded one more free, and his thirteen hitouts only give him 13 points. It all checks out. He might be ahead in Champion Data scores though

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds 2018 Casey Demons Thread - Grand Finalists

Remove this Banner Ad

Back