List Mgmt. 2018 Draft/Trade/FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't cut Hanley
A good pre-season and he has 4 or 5 good years left given he really hasn't played for a couple of years
At times on Saturday before he did his hammy he looked a class above

Watching Harbrows interview from a few weeks ago, got the vibe that he isn't really enjoying footy that much... Is he a smokey to hang up the boots? how old is he...?

For me the players going are:

Rosa
Lynch
Hall (Trade Bait)
Willis
Barlow
Rischitelli
Schoenfeld
Jaska
Longeran (Trade Bait)
Leslie (Trade Bait)

McPherson is promoted living 7 spots so 5 draftees and maybe 2 mature bodies

There’s going to be more than 8-10 , if you look at our history we average 10-12 changes per season , there was a season a couple of years ago we shed 13 , lowest has been 9 and from what Cameron said last night could be more.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeh he did say it would be a “big list turnover”. The club list is still definitely in overhaul mode.

Cutting Shoenfield and Nicholls will make Cameron look stupid both signed their contract recently .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whilst Cameron has the final say Dew has some input into the team he wants. The decision to resign Lemmens and Schoenfeld was very early into there tenure. The suns don’t have a large list of uncontracted players next year so contracts will be paid out surely

To be honest, I wouldn’t be suprised if Hanley retires or decided to return to Ireland. He is about to turn 30 and has been injury hampered the last 2-3 years. List changes should look like: Hanley
Rosa
Lynch
Hall
Jaska
Leslie
KK
Barlow
Willis
Potentially: Rischitelli
Lonergan
Scrimshaw
Schoenfield

If we bring in GHS, Dalhaus, maybe even risk bringing in Libra as well as 4 draftees and another DFA. Draftees could be Either both king brothers, Scott and someone else or Lukosius one of the kings and two others.

Thoughts?

The Kings would be quite handy as they both play key forward/defender. Good replacements for Lynch and eventually may.

Agree but scrimshaw will probably leave for senior opportunities at Carlton or somewhere else and unsure on KK
If Scrimshaw plays well enough, he'll get just as many opportunities to play for Gold Coast as he would for Carlton. Up until now, he just hasn't shown enough form & fitness to get a game anywhere. It sounds like he's determined to stick around & prove himself at the Suns though, so all power to him.

Hanley, Ah Chee, Leslie, KK, Lemmens & Scrimshaw should all stay. McPherson & Spencer may have to wait & see who else joins us before their fate is decided. I haven't seen enough of Nutting yet or Nicholls recently to comment on them. Most of the others mentioned should probably move on.

Hanley, Ah Chee, Leslie, KK, Lemmens & Scrimshaw should all stay. McPherson & Spencer may have to wait & see who else joins us before their fate is decided. I haven't seen enough of Nutting yet or Nicholls recently to comment on them. Most of the others mentioned should probably move on.
Interesting I totally forget McPherson
My no 9 player to get cut .

The Kings would be quite handy as they both play key forward/defender. Good replacements for Lynch and eventually may.

Yes they most probably would be but I believe with Graham and Koenen coming thru the Academy, and we'll still have Wright Crossley Day Thompson and maybe Leslie, we'd be better served going after 2 of the 4, I mentioned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back